PT. Bina Insan Sejahtera Mandiri (BISMA), microfinance program facilitator promoted by CARE Indonesia is presently seeking staffs for microfinance program in Jakarta.
BISMA in Jakarta, is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
JOB TITLE : ACCOUNTANT (ACCT)
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT : PROJECT/BISMA
REPORTS TO : FINANCE & ADMIN MANAGER
About the Program
BISMA, in cooperation with CARE Indonesia, an international humanitarian non governmental organization, has implemented micro credit development program to strengthen Microfinance Institution (MFI). Launching the program in 2003 in West Java province, now BISMA has actively worked in West Java, Banten, Nangaroe Aceh
Darussalam and South Sulawesi Provinces. The program covers a) financial cooperation with MFIs to expand their micro credit portfolio and b) technical cooperation with MFIs to improve their institutional capacity in managing
financial services to productive low income society.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- preparing and administering transaction vouchers and their supporting documents ;
- entering the transactions to the computerized systems;
- assist BISMA’s Finance and Administrative Manager in preparing, submitting and if necessary, reviewing periodic financial reports and tax reports (SSPs, SPMs, etc.);
- maintaining bank book, check the balance of cash and recording the related transactions;
- supervising the petty cash custodian in preparing vouchers and petty cash report;
- preparing and collecting documents related to the procurement process.
- assist Finance and Administration Manager in preparing BISMA Financial Report for commercial and donor compliance purposes with limited supervision;
- support BISMA’s Finance and Administrative Manager in preparing Monthly Tax Report
- preparing breakdown expense report and provide input for further analysis by Finance and Administrative Manager.
- other duties as assigned by Supervisor and Management.
- University degree in accounting;
- Preferably having working experience in lending activities either in the banking, finance or non-government organization industries for 1-2 years;
- Strong analytical and problem Solving Skill;
- Excellent ability to communicate in English (writing and speaking);
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Microsoft Word, Excell, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and to work in a team and a multicultural setting.
The position is based in Jakarta and will include travel throughout other suboffice as well as other parts of Indonesia, if required.
TERMS OF OFFER:
BISMA is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and
detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the
Please submit your applications before December 10th 2010, to BISMA Human
Resources Unit: email@example.com
“Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted”
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]