Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining technical excellence, professional project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change.
DAI seeks Accountant/Office Manager for a 5-year, $19 million USAID funded
“Adaptasi Perubahan Iklim dan Ketangguhan (APIK)” Project. The purpose of APIK is to support the Government of Indonesia to strengthen climate and disaster resilience, working in an integrated manner from the national level down to the community level. APIK will help to mainstream climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction into national andsubnational governance frameworks, build the capacity of local communities and the private sector to address climate change and weather-related natural hazards, and support the use of information for climate and disaster risk management among key stakeholders.
- Responsible for day today finance and accounting operations and make sure they follow and are complied with Financial Operations Manual.
- Prepare timely financial reports for submission to Jakarta Office in complete and accurate manners.
- Prepare budget tracker and budget analysis for regional project budget, prepare budget preparation for regional activities.
- Develop an accounting system/work flow and internal control to make sure accountable operations.
- File and document all vouchers and reports in soft copy as well as hard copy in organized way.
- Review Petty Cash for Replenishment.
- Conduct Audit / spot check on Petty Cash
- Grant Financial management to make sure required supporting documents are properly documented.
- Review invoice or payment request for accuracy and compare to the original invoice, purchase order, or other supporting documents as applicable.
- Check and make sure that all billable expenses are allocable, allowable, fair, and reasonable, as defined in Project Manuals.
- Coordinate and manage daily operations in the regional office.
- Develop and oversee office filing system in accordance with Project Record Map.
- Supervise and manage administrative assistant, driver and Office assistant.
- Responsible for regional procurement in collaboration with Procurement officer in Jakarta Office.
- Responsible for any office permit.
- Serve as Liaison officer for nontechnical communication with GOI, stakeholders and other parties.
- Provide written translation of documents as required, serve as interpreter for seminars, training and meetings in the region if required.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting is a must
- 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible Finance and administrative experience
- Experience with USAID is preferred
- Experience with DAI system is preferred
- Ability to perform high-level duties with a minimum of supervision
- Has a great personality and attitude
- Willing to work individually with minimum supervision as well as team member
- Local applicants are encouraged to apply
The location for this position is KENDARI, Southeast Sulawesi, Indonesia.
Accountant/Office Manager will report to Regional Manager as a primary supervisor and Finance and Operations Director in Jakarta Office as secondary supervisor.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV to APIK_Recruitment@DAI.com. Please send applications no later than 23 October 2017. Applicants are instructed to write “Accountant/Office Manager Application – NAME – KENDARI” as the Subject line of their email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.