Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Kopernik is an exciting, cutting-edge organisation that finds what works and what doesn’t to address the problems faced by those living in poverty. Through rapid prototyping and experimentation, Kopernik works directly with last mile communities, and in collaboration with our partners from the development, public and private sectors to reduce poverty.
Kopernik values action, getting things done, and being open and transparent – we have a professional and highly skilled team who are always looking for ways to innovate.
The Position: Accounting Staff
Location: Ubud, Bali
As an Accounting Staff the position will support General accounting & bookkeeping tasks (data entry, document check, filing, accounts reconciliations), handle liquidations / reconciliations of payments in advance, handle payments (A/P), banking tasks and Petty Cash accounts.
- Has some experience in using Accounting System
- Bali based and willing to work in Ubud area
- Must have good communication and writing skills to interact with various internal departments
- Able to speak English is a plus
- Fully computer literate
Skills and Behaviors:
- Advanced accounting knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Indonesian Taxation
- Fast worker with ability to work well under pressure
- Apply accounting principles in financial data processing, bookkeeping, and data entries
- Follow up any outstanding transactions (documents, reconciliations, liquidations, payments, etc)
- Assisting in preparing financial statements of Yayasan Kopernik. As well as budget reports in monthly basis, quarterly donor reports; and
- Assist in annual external financial auditing processes for Yayasan Kopernik
Only Candidate who send CV, cover letter and one minutes video explaining why they are perfect for the job via our website will be considered. Please visit our website: https://kopernik.info/page/careers. Applications close August, 20th 2017.