Please find the Vacancy at Caritas Czech Republic :
CCR is currently looking for qualified staff to fill the “ Accounts Supervisor” position based in Banda Aceh.
This position will involve enhancing the financial systems, monitoring of finance aspects related to all transactions and reports from all district and main office Banda Aceh. This position will also involve socialization of CCR system and procedures to make sure the compliance of procedure is followed accordingly. The position will involve working closely with the Finance Manager and program staff to achieve the strategic and operational goals of CCR Indonesia.
Position : Accounts Supervisor
Duty Station : Banda Aceh
Supervisor : Finance Manager
Duration of assignment : Apr 2011 to Marc 2012
Description of responsibilities :
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the finance department staff in each of the field offices.
- Check and review that all expenses have been captured in the correct account code, project code, and location code.
- Check and review the weekly report from all district offices and give feedback for any single transaction need correction.
- Review and verify financial transactions, documents and financial statements of the agency ensuring their integrity and compliance with policies, regulations and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Participate and supervise timely submission of weekly and monthly financial report from each district to Banda Aceh office.
- Coordinate with all district offices in order to consolidate the monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports in time manner.
- Ensure timely and accurate donor reporting in accordance with terms of the signed agreements as per finance manager’s instructions.
- Check and review the compliance of CCR and donors financial procedure of each transaction which reflected in finance documents.
- In coordination with finance manager forecast the quarterly cash needs for Indonesia office and request from donors or HQ.
- Provide technical assistance to finance staff.
- Communicate relevant finance issues with the finance manager.
- Other specific responsibilities can be assigned
Requirement qualification :
- Accountancy qualification (bachelor degree accounting, business, management, or similar).
- Minimum three years experience in finance department in non-profit organizations or three years of experience in finance in an international commercial organization.
- Extensive knowledge of computerized accounting systems, standard spreadsheets and database programs, including the ability to operate and tailor programs to particular needs.
- Knowledge of fund accounting, procurement, control and financial management of donor funded projects.
- High level of reliability, objectivity and honesty.
- Flexibility, problem-solving skills, ability to work under pressure and within changing tructures.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to plan and think strategically and proactively
- Good communication skills including excellent written and spoken English
How to apply :
- Application must include a cover letter in English and current Curriculum Vitae with the position code as the subject of the email.
- CV should include 2-3 page professional resume with education, and work experience (English only) and 3 professional references (not related to/ family member with) the candidate complete with names, job position and working phone number for the reference.
- Resumes must have full contact detail of candidate and qualified candidates should sent the application to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 4 April 2011
- Terms of Reference for the above positions can also be downloaded from
Note to applicants:
- “No transportation costs related to relocation will be provide