Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
ASEAN-USAID Partnership for Regional Optimization within the Political Security and Socio-Cultural Communities
DAI is seeking an Activity Coordinator for a 5-year USAID-funded project focused on providing technical support and institutional strengthening to help ASEAN achieve its goal of building a more inclusive, rules-based, and prosperous Southeast Asia.
- Assist in the management of project activities, events, trainings, and workshops, including coordination of logistics and procurement as required;
- Support financial management of project activities, including developing activity budgets, tracking actual costs, and reviewing activity and consultant invoices;
- Provide administrative support to project activities and program development meetings with partners and stakeholders, documenting proceedings and filing documents and notable email exchanges as needed;
- Support efforts to collect data to inform Monitoring and Evaluation and communications, including through social media, for project activities as appropriate;
- Support strategic work planning, activity design and implementation, and manage the close-out of activities;
- Manage a diverse range of professional relationships, including arranging meetings and appointments with ASEAN Secretariat and other stakeholders as required;
- Assist in the management of grants activities as applicable; and
- Carry out other duties that are consistent with overall focus of the assignment as assigned by supervisor(s).
The Activity Coordinator will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. S/he will report to the Program Manager.
- Diploma (3 years) degree, but Bachelor’s degree is preferable
- Minimum of three years of experience proving project administrative and management support, ideally for donor-funded projects, USAID project experience preferred
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team and strong interest in professional growth
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Previous experience working on a regional program preferred, particularly the ASEAN region
- Written and spoken English language fluency required
Submit your CV to email@example.com by December 11th, 2018. Title of the email should be “PROSPECT Coordinator.” Only finalists will be contacted.