CDRM&CDS Advertisement – AFAM – Medan
The Center for Disaster Risk Management and Community Development Studies
(CDRM&CDS) is a department of HKBP Nommensen University. The CDRM&CDS has developed 6 years strategy (2009– 2014) and 3 years project (2009 – 2011) to work with various communities of North and West Sumatera. CDRM&CDS is in process of affiliating with Lutheran World Federation/Department of World Service based in Geneva as an associate program member. Locally, CDRM&CDS is supported by Lutheran Churches of Indonesia and their diaconal departments.
- Assist Finance Manager in overall financial management
- Assists in planning, budgeting and monitoring
- Manage and assist Finance Manager during audit
- Assist in asset and data management
- Work closely and support Admin Staff in Admin and Procurement
- Manage personnel recruitment, file and other personnel related
- Responsible on asset management
Technical skills & Experiences:
- At least three years experience in practical financial/ accounting and admin management in the NGO, government or companies.
- At one years experiences in senior finance management position
- Good communication skills and honest.
- Strong belief in accountability and transparency.
- Good skills in coaching and training delivery on financial management and administration.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literacy in word, Power Point, excellent skills in and Excel
- Bachelor degree in Financial Management or Accounting.
- Knowledge on ACCPAC is the advantage
- Willing to serve most vulnerable people in the remote areas and open good relationship with the poorest and assist them to improve their standard of living.
- Team spirit and attitude of service, output oriented person.
Closing date of application:
January 4, 2011
CDRM&CDS is equal opportunity employer with respect to gender, ethnicity and religion. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interested candidates are advised to send their CV and application to email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jalan Bunga Rampai 5
Simalingkar B, Medan