Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The USAID/Indonesia Monitoring & Evaluation Support Project (MESP) works to improve the functioning and effectiveness of USAID’s strategy and portfolio in Indonesia. MESP provides services in performance monitoring, evaluation, assessment and analysis, training, knowledge sharing, and learning events.
Under MESP, MSI has been asked to conduct a three day coordination meeting for USAID and GOI counterparts.
MSI is seeking two Admin Assistants and one Note-taker to support the activity under the direction of MESP project owner. The meeting will be held in November 2017. The anticipated level of effort for the admin assistant is 15 days and note taker is 10 days.
Please note: Only Indonesian citizens are eligible for this position
- Provide administrative arrangements for meeting;
- Arrange logistics include ticket and accomodation;
- Arrange meeting space and other logistics necessary in coordination with PIC of the venue;
Provide accurate and up-to-date record and files of the event;
Prepare supporting document needed for transport and perdiem payment to participant.
- Provide accurate and full account of the information conveyed during coordination meeting
- Ensure that notes taken are clear and comprehensive
- Minimum three years of experience in administrative and/or operational management, preferably with donor-funded projects.
- Excellent organizational ability, including multi-tasking.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow complicated instructions.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of financial procedures.
- Good English writing and speaking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly and effectively.
- Experience serving as a rapporteur at donor-funded events are preferred.
- College degree in relevant field.
- Excellent comprehension of spoken and written English.
- Strong analytical skills complemented by good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency writing documents in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please submit your CV with subject “Admin Assistant” for Admin Assistant and “Notetaker” for Note-taker and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No later than October 30, 2017