Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
ChildFund is an international child focused development agency working in 33 countries to create lasting and meaningful change in the lives of more than 10.5 million vulnerable, deprived and excluded children, families and communities, regardless of race, creed, gender or national origin. In Indonesia ChildFund has been operating for 34 years since 1973, in areas where the need is the greatest and currently reaches out to 900,000 children and family members in partnership with 50 local NGOs spread across 8 provinces. For more information please visit www.childfund.org.
ChildFund Indonesia is currently seeking:
Position : Admin Assistant
Reporting to : Project Manager EU
Based in : kupang
Duration : One-year contract with renewal subject to performance,
Responsible for providing support for area office in the following areas: record keeping of financial transactions and budget requirements, administration and purchasing, and general office management.
- Responsible for providing day to day admin support for Zonal Office including project activities under Grant funding
- Responsible for day to day bookeeping activities based on required standard including completing and documenting transactions, effecting payment against approved invoices, and ensuring all appropriate payments/income is recorded according to organization policy
- Responsible for records management for hard copy and electronic , receipts and assist in the development of records management procedures and processes based on required standard
- Responsible for providing admin and logistics support to area team members and visitors (ticketing, hotel, meeting arrangement, etc) and monitoring visits planning
- As a designate person for purchasing for project requirements following ChildFund purchasing/procurement policies and procedures
- To actively contribute on ensuring Child Safe Guarding policy is applied and committed by all project team and stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least three years’ work experience in administration/purchasing/finance
- Ability to work and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Good understanding of administrative, financial and general management principles
- Excellent problem solving skills; ability to analyze data, along with the capacity to accurately perform a variety of financial tasks by organizing and establishing priorities
- Experience and proficiency on financial software and reporting systems
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
Associates degree in business administration or accounting or related field or equivalent relevant work experience.
Please submit your cover letter and CV to: indonesiaoffice@childfund..org not later than 15th March 2018 with email subject: FA-EZ