Save the Children in Indonesia (SCI ) proposes to improve the well-being of children by integrating School health Nutrition and Hygiene promotion facilities in 15 Primiary schools in Aceh Tengah. In this program will support four main activities: 1) design and hand washing infrastructure facilities with cost-efficient, low-technology facilities in 15 schools, 2) hygiene promotion in schools and communities, 3) creation of an enabling environment for UKS room in schools 5) provide school and hygiene materials for students estimated to 2,250 students for improving sanitation, and 4) monitoring, evaluation, learning, and sharing of best practices. Save the Children will lead and work with school committee and local stake hholder in planning, implementing, and monitoring primary school-based activities, including hygiene promotion in schools, training teachers and parents about good hygiene behavior, expanding the Little Doctors (Doktor Kecil) peer education program, and improving school-based management of hygiene activities.
In addition, with funding from Hyundai and SC Korea, SCI will integrate with School commitee empowerment, training to be mater trainer in SHHN into school curriculum and parenting meetings and behavour change in schools intervention.
Now we are looking for a position of:
PROJECT ADMIN ASSISTANT – ACEH PROGRAM, based in Aceh Tengah, 1 position
Code: PAA – Aceh Tengah
Report to: Sr. Project Officer
Lead/supervise administrative support to all project activities in office, in close coordination with all staffs, Sr. Project officer to Manage administrative functions, arranging logistic matter, admin, finance, meeting,as well as maintain store room in Aceh tengah.
- Ensure equipment and inventory controls in store room, asset management system.
- Prepare the cash advance requests, payment for utilities schedules and commitments and simple finance system.
- Control periodic admin budget spending reports versus budgets, and inform actual overspendings communicate with Finance in Bener meriah.
- Proper filing system and tracking system and procurement tracking records discuss with Muthiilah.
- Prepare all Quotation to vendors, bidding process, Provide PO and GRN after materials received.
- Ensure that equipment and supplies are correctly inventoried and inventory records are up-to-date at all times.
- Maintain effective and efficient systems for meeting preparation and quick respond.
- Coordinate with staffs to ensure all loan materials with approval data from Program coordinator.
- As needed, coordinate with all program staffs for the office need.
- Provide program support functions to program team in relation with outside visitors, i.e. hotel booking.
- Support preparations for events including meeting, training, workshop, etc.
- Diploma 3 Degree.
- 1 year working experience in INGO.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work in a team/independently.
- Communication skills.
COMMUNITY & MOBILIZATION ASSISTANT – ACEH PROGRAM, based in Aceh Tengah, 1 position
Code: CA – Aceh Tengah
To contribute to effectiveness and efficiency of the implementation of Project commob through facilitation of all aspect, especially program intervention activities under this program target area of intervention in Aceh Tengah.
Reports to: Sr. Project Officer
- Facilitate planning, organization the community meeting in program activities.
- Assist tracking financial performance of activities.
- Falitate capacity building of community and stakeholders.
- Assist monitoring, evaluate and record school activities.
- Diploma 3 or equivalent in relevant field.
- At least 1 year work experience with NGO, at least some experience in education projects.
- At least 1 year experience in education programs with International NGOs.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven skills to develop an implementation plan and then efficiently implement activities.
- Demonstrated ability to write high quality reports and other project document in Indonesian and English.
- Computer literate.
SCI Values Practice for both positions:
- To carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
- To carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:
<code of the position>-<your name>
Closing date for application is up to 2 February 2014
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse.