Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Based: Denpasar, Indonesia
Closing date: September 27th , 2016
ICCO Cooperation is a Dutch organization with 50 years of experience and global presence of five regional offices. The regional office in South East Asia implements programs in Myanmar, Indonesia, Philippines, Cambodia and Vietnam. Together with our partners from the public and private sector ICCO works towards a just and dignified life for all, by promoting opportunities for economic empowerment and inclusive development. Responsible and inclusive growth is connected to ICCO’s two core principles: Securing Sustainable Livelihoods and Justice & Dignity for All. Our regional office is based in Denpasar, Indonesia.
ICCO – Regional Office South East Asia & Pacific – is looking for an Admin Assistant, under the coordination of Office Manager, with main tasks is as follow:
- Answer Phone calls and take notes/messages.
- Register in and out letters or documents.
- Distributing posts.
- Travel Arrangement, specific tasks:
– Travel booking.
– Hotel / accommodation booking.
– Travel insurance report to Finance Assistant.
– Travel visa.
- Filing project files.
- Maintenance kitchen supplies, stationary and communication material
Support Office Manager in Inventory / Asset maintenance.
- Minimum completion of secondary education (diploma III), preferably in Economy/Management.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant admin experience is required, preferably related to travel arrangements.
- Proficiency in English written and spoken.
- Able to use office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc).
- Able to work independently but also is a team worker.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by September 27th, 2016 with an application letter and recent CV to: Ms Nurul Aeni email address: Nural.Aeni@icco-cooperation.org.