Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
About Rumah Energi
Rumah Energi (YRE) was established on 19 November 2012 within the framework of the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme (IDBP/BIRU), a program lead by HIVOS with partnership with SNV. The establishment of YRE is part of program strategy to enhance ownership of local actors in biogas program, as an implementing partner of BIRU and trusted partner of EBTKE, Rumah Energi is currently leading the domestic biogas sector development in Indonesia.
The organization is developed into an independent organization by finding its own identity, define its vision, mission and values. The organization constitution explains the organization purpose which is to contribute in creating Resilience Society in Energy and Food, and leading a in Engaging People Towards Shared Renewable Energy Innovation and Knowledge.
Rumah Energi is strive to be identified with values aligned behaviors. We rewards promotors for green habit and excellence, and those who believe and act towards financial resilient.
About the Project
Funded by ICCTF, Yayasan Rumah Energi (YRE) in consortium with Biogas Rumah (BIRU) project – Bali Appropriate Technology Institution (BATI) and Gathering and Dissemination of Information and Green Knowledge for a Sustainable Integrated Farming Workforce in Indonesia (GADING) project, will implement the new initiative project entitled “Climate Change Adaptation with BioSlurry Application in Salut Village North Lombok (ASA- Lombok)”.
The goal of the project is to successfully develop an adaptation strategy to address the decrease in agricultural productivity and the water scarcity situation in the community of Salut, North Lombok, and to mainstream water capture, and smart agriculture with bio slurry.
This will be achieved by developing a system that improves agricultural outputs by nourishing nutrient-depleted soil through the addition of bio slurry. The objective of the project are to provide continuous access to clean water through rain harvesting in an affordable and sustainable way, to allow the community to thrive through their farming practices, to develop targeted knowledge, build capacity for applicable technologies, and initiate effective agricultural practices and communication strategies and to scale up and replicate fertilizer-rich bio slurry application and clean water harvesting.
For the ASA Lombok Project, Rumah Energi is now looking for a dynamic, passionate person aligned with the organization values, to fill the following positions: Admin Assistant for Climate Change Adaptation with BioSlurry Application in Lombok (ASA- Lombok).
The Admin Assitant ASA Lombok Project is the YRE staff support in implementing the ASA-Lombok project design following the agreed framework. He / she will be responsible to the Project Coordinator based in YRE Office in NTB and coordinate with the Admin Finance Assistant YRE NTB and Finance Assistant ASA in Jakarta.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The scope of work (responsibility) of the Admin Assistant ASA Lombok Project includes:
- General admin management and secretarial tasks for the project:
- Register and administer all incoming and outgoing letters and documents of the project
- Keep stock, providing, distributing, and tracking office supplies and office sundries
- Provide administrative and secretarial support of the project, including drafting and sending standard letters
- Organize delivery of documents and project equipment
- Organize logistic matters of meetings and events of the project
- Performs other administrative duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Undertake procurement activities as needed by the programme in cooperation with other staff, especially with the Admin Finance Assistant YRE NTB
- Liaise with counterparts, vendors and other stakeholders of the project
- Support and coordinate with the Project Officer to ensure that all the project activities carried out, recorded and well documented
Requirements and Skills:
- Belief in values of green, quality, innovation and financial resilient
- Minimum D-3 Secretary/ Administration
- Minimum 1 years work experience, preferably in similar industry
- Good English (written and verbal)
- Strong administration (secretarial) skills
- Good knowledge of major software applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Able to work independently and take initiatives, but also be a team worker
- Currently living in Mataram or North Lombok, familiar with Lombok territory and preferably have a good understanding to local costums
Applicants should send their application and CV (including three references) in pdf file to: email@example.com with position code as email subject or directly to the Rumah Energi office in Jln. Kebyar No 7 Mataram Lombok. Applications are requested by April 17, 2017 at the latest; thereafter the position will remain open until filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.