Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Hivos Southeast Asia is an International non-governmental organization guided by humanist values. It aims at structural poverty alleviation with a strong focus on civil society building and sustainable economic development. Hivos Southeast Asia provides financial support for local NGOs, is active in networking, lobbying and exchanging knowledge and expertise. For its Hivos Southeast Asia (Hivos SEA) seeks qualified Indonesian candidates for the position of:
Title: Admin and Finance Officer Sumba Iconic Islands
Duty Station: Sumba
Report to: Field Project Manager – SII
Duration: 7 ( seven ) months ( September 2017 – March 2018)
In 2010 Hivos Southeast Asia started the Iconic Island initiative. The Indonesian island of Sumba was chosen as the ‘Iconic Island’. Hivos Southeast aims to provide access to reliable renewable forms of energy to the population of this island, and in doing so, ending their dependency on fossil fuels and support development and economic activities of the local population. With years of experience working with partner organizations to establish access to sustainable energy in developing countries, Hivos Southeast Asia is convinced that converting to sustainable energy while combining poverty reduction, is possible on a large scale. The results of the Iconic Island initiative should become an example for other parts of the world.
In December 2015, Hivos Southeast Asia signed a partnership agreement with the Millennium Challenge Account-Indonesia (MCA-I) which allows Hivos Southeast Asia to rapidly scale up renewable energy access and income benefits by replicating the successful approaches and business models developed under our Sumba Iconic Island (SII). The partnership agreement is working to achieve two outcomes, including:
- Improvement of rural livelihoods through utilization of renewable energy in rural communities; and
- Sustainable business models to create market (energy market and energy appliances market) of off-grid RE technologies adopted
The Admin and Finance Officer supports the field project team in Sumba to maintain the administration and financial flow and to control and report financial and administration documents to be reported to Hivos Jakarta office regularly.
The Admin and Finance Officer position is part of the Sumba Iconic Island field project team, assisting the field project team overseeing the project to be delivered with the consortium partners (Yayasan Rumah Energi, Village Infrastructure Angel and Winrock International) and relevant stakeholders. and ensuring the compliance towards donor requirements: results, budget, contract (implementation).
The Admin and Finance Officer coordinates with other Finance Officers, Project Manager, Project Coordinator.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Controlling and monitoring budget to ensure fund availability every month
- Verifying all office equipment are procured, registered and handed over in accordance with donor requirement
- Ensuring the availability of all financial information for the reports in Hivos Southeast Asia database
- Liaising with all related parties in preparing the financial reports
- Ensuring the completeness of supporting financial documents as required by donors
- Providing data to auditor as required
- Providing advices on financial matters related to programmes
- Supporting Hivos Southeast Asia office accounting as required
- Contributing to project update as well as project coordination meeting
- Provide necessary administrative/logistic support to team members and to make sure the related procedure is in compliance with Hivos Southeast Asia and MCA-I procedure
- Draft and maintain contractual document for third parties in soft copy and hard copy based on Hivos Southeast standard
- Assist in meetings/event arrangements that led by Hivos Southeast Asia in Sumba in relation with the project implementation and prepare Minutes of Meeting (MoM) during coordination meeting
Knowledge, experiences and competencies:
- Relevant education level of working and thinking
- Relevant work experience: minimum 2 years in managing administrative and financial reporting of project
- Very good in accounting and working with external parties
- Work experience in international environment and financial project management will be a good feature
- Having respect for humanitarian or humanist principles and willing to work in a non- discriminating, neutral, impartial and gender equal environment
What do we offer?
An inspiring and dynamic working environment, dedicated colleagues and the possibility to work for an ambitious new international initiative.
Admin and Finance Officer graded in Grade: 5 (from 1-12 Hivos’s SEA service agreement salary grade).
How to apply?
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com no later than 30th August 2017.
Please specify the position name you are applying for (‘Admin & Finance Officer – SII’) in the ‘subject’ line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information about Hivos Southeast Asia, visit https://www.hivos.org/.
Opened position for national level / Indonesian nationality.