CARE Indonesia in Kupang, East Nusa Tenggara is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
JOB TITLE : ADMIN & PROCUREMENT OFFICER (APO)
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT : SUPPORT/PATNERS FOR RESILIENCE (PfR)
REPORTS TO : PROJECT MANAGER
The Admin/Procurement Officer (APO) is to provide procurement, secretarial and administration services to all project staf Patners For Resilience (PfR) in Kupang, NTT.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Assist Project Manager to collect Travel Expense Report project staff
- Assist Project Manager to prepare a letter, Project data, and Monthly report
- Assist Project Manager to process the office supply procurement
- Control and monitor the office supply use and availability for regular needs of project staf
- Prepare contract for services and repair office equipment, rent Office, car, ect.
- Prepare ROP and breakdown of invoices for office utilities, courier and others
- Maintain and monitoring organization’s assets, including vehicles/motorcycles.
- Monitoring log and fuel consumption analysis properly by establishing vehicles/motorcycles files.
- Manage regional asset list for below and above US$ 200 and under US$ 200
- submit monthly asset report to PM & Procurement Officer CIIHQ in 1st week of each month.
- Processing the procurement request for project and ensure the process comply with CARE Indonesia Procurement Manual.
- Files/documents important and confidential paperwork such as document transactions for data base, for local list vendor/supplier and records all vendors/suppliers profiles.
- Updates and submits Procurement Status Report (PSR) to the Jakarta Procurement Officer
- Establish and maintain regional “Approved Vendor List”
- Provide training and support to local partners on CARE procurement & administrative.
- Coordinate with HR CIIHQ if there is personnel requisition for project purpose and other HR duties
- Arrange/book flight for staff for official travel purpose
- Arrange/prepare documents to be shipping to Head Querter, other field Offices or Overseas in necessary
- Assist Supervisor as requested
SUPERVISES : Guard & Driver
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Administration or Management
- Able to communicate in English both spoken and written is preferable.
- Able to operate standard computer programs (Window, Excel, Outlook & Internet, PowerPoint)
- Able to build and work in teams
- Minimum 2 years experience in Secretarial, Administration Area & Procurement.
- Demonstrated ability to promote and initiate work processes and complete given assignments with minimum supervision
- Trustworthiness, integrity, Good analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Able to work in a team and a Customer satisfaction oriented
WORKING CONDITIONS: Travel : 10%
TERMS OF OFFER:
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before March 31, 2011 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted”