Tiri-Making Integrity Workis an independent non-profit organization that works with governments, business, universities, and civil society to find practical solutions to making integrity work. For more information please visit www.tiri.org
In Indonesia , Tiri works closely with Partnership for Governance Reform (Kemitraan) to Strengthening Integrity and Anti Corruption Programme.
Partnership for Governance Reform is a multi-stakeholder association dedicated to support Indonesian initiatives aimed at supporting governance reform in Indonesia . For more information please visit www.kemitraan.or.id In partnership with Kemitraan, Tiri is seeking a competent and experienced Indonesian with high personal integrity and deep understanding on the systemic Integrity issues to fill the positionof :
Administration and Finance Assistant for TIRI
- Assist the Programme Manager in the day-to-day management of Tiri’s programme and activities in Indonesia.
- Assist in all administrative and financial management matters related to Tiri’s presence in Indonesia.
- Maintain an effective filing system for programmatic and financial information and update documents in the Tiri Indonesia Programme (budgets, work plans, contracts, salary surveys, staff attendance and leave, etc.) and assist in developing reports required by Tiri headquarters and funders.
- Office and Personnel Management
- Manage incoming mail, handle telephone calls and follow up on enquiries, including: updating a list of key contacts; drafting routine, non-programmatic correspondence, letters, faxes, memos and e-mails.
- Maintain office filing system (electronic and hard copies).
- Co-ordinate arrangements for internal staff meetings, including: notification; room booking; agenda preparation; minute-taking; follow up with relevant staff members on deadlines, commitments made and actions taken.
- Provide logistical and administrative support for non-programmatic internal and external meetings, conferences, workshops, retreats, training and other events, including: room booking; travel and accommodation arrangements; preparation and distribution of documentation.
- Manage office stationery supplies, including: maintenance of stock list; maintenance of list of main suppliers; purchase of supplies; distribution to staff.
- Manage office furniture and equipment needs, including: updating an office asset inventory; maintenance of office furniture and equipment.
- Liaise with Kemitraan/Paramadina University on all office-related matters (e.g. office space and facilities; maintenance and repairs; facilities; telecommunications etc.).
- Manage the internal procurement process relating to office furniture, equipment and supplies.
- Manage office petty cash.
- Prepare attendance records for the Tiri Indonesia Programme staff.
- Support local recruitment processes for Tiri staff, including: preparation and placement of vacancy announcements; scheduling and taking minutes of interviews; and preparation of correspondence with applicants.
- Provide support and facilitate orientation sessions for newly recruited staff, consultants, and interns.
- Provide ad-hoc support in other HR related issues, such as the management of benefits and staff welfare activities
- Financial Management
- Assist the Programme Manager in the accurate preparation and timely delivery of financial information related to Tiri’s overall activities in Indonesia.
- Assist the Programme Manager in the budget controls and financial management over multiple donors/programmes, including preparation of annual budgets, budget amendments, cash-flow forecasts, etc.
- Assist the Programme Manager in the preparation of all reports for internal and external purposes in compliance with donor regulations.
- Assist the Programme Manager in the preparation of proposals and budgets for funding applications.
- Assist the Programme Manager in the preparing accounts for audits, monitoring and reporting purposes.
- Prepare payment requests and other actions in the Grant Management System (GMS).
- Assist the Programme Manager in procurement and financial management tasks
Key performance indicators
- Quality of the administration of the Tiri Indonesia Programme: timeliness and accuracy of reports, and quality of documentation of budgets, cash-flows and work-plans.
- Timeliness, quality and efficiency in fulfilling responsibilities and executing related tasks.
- Level of responsiveness, pro-activeness to communications and requests on administrative and financial matters.
- Efficiency in processing payment requests and the handling of petty cash transactions and replenishments.
- Efficiency and timeliness in procurement process as related to office management.
- Availability and accuracy of office inventory.
- Timely preparation and dispatch of correspondence, reports, etc.
- Quality of draft correspondence
- Availability and accuracy of staff attendance records.
- Overall efficiency and effectiveness of the administrative and financial management of the Tiri Indonesia Programme.
Essential requirements for the position
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field.
- Strong financial background and experience in making financial reports and preparing budgets;
- Knowledge of the programme management and grants management is an asset;
- Ability to work well with people from various regions, cultures and context;
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English;
- Strong report writing and communication skills;
- Proficiency in the use of advanced Excel;
- Knowledge on PSAK 45 finance report for non profit is a plus but not required.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone numbers and email address)
Application deadline : 5 January 2011
Please send your application to:
Human Resources Department
The Partnership for Governance Reform in Indonesia
Jl. Brawijaya VIII No. 7
KEBAYORAN Baru, Jakarta Selatan 12160
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Please DO NOT send your application letter to this Yahoo! email address.
A fair, democratic and prosperous Indonesia built on sustainable good governance
principles and practices.