CARE Indonesia in Kupang, East Nusa Tenggara is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
JOB TITLE : ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT : PSU/WISE
REPORTS TO : PROJECT MANAGER
The Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) in School Empowerment (WISE) Project is designed to work with schools to enhance the well being of children. This will be achieved through improved water and sanitation facilities and hygiene promotion in primary schools in 6 districts in 3 targeted provinces.
CARE will work in partnership with UNICEF and Save the Children (SC) to implement WISE, with CARE leading coordination in the districts of Jayapura in Papua, Kupang in Nusa Tenggara Timur (NTT), and Takalar in South Sulawesi. The partners, in collaboration with the Government of Indonesia (GoI), defined a framework that focuses on four (4) common interventions to be implemented in an integrated fashion in the selected districts:
- Construction of low cost, child friendly WASH facilities to improve children’s access;
- Hygiene promotion in schools and communities;
- Creation of an enabling environment that supports good health and hygiene in schools and communities; and
- Monitoring and evaluation (M/E) as well as sharing and consolidation of learning on a sustainable model of WASH in schools.
There are six (6) cross cutting learning themes to enhance project sustainability:
- revitalization of the Usaha Kesehatan Sekolah (UKS) program;
- appropriate WASH technology in schools in a low cost setting;
- policy/ governance on WASH in schools;
- hygiene promotion;
- role of the community in supporting behavior change in children and the community; and
- role of the school based management (SBM) in sustainable management of WASH facilities.
JOB SUMMARY :
The Admin Assistant is to provide secretarial, administration services to all wise project staff in Soe, NTT
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Screen of incoming telephone calls and the pacing of out going telephone calls
- Receive and direct visitors
- Process incoming, correspondence by opening mail, recording in log book, photocopying, circulating and filing
- Files/documents important and confidential paperwork such as document transactions for data base, for local list vendor/supplier and records all vendors/suppliers profiles.
- Request monthly project advance/Petty Cash and prepare the Project Advance report to Finance Officer in Kupang.
- Assist in maintenance of active and inactive general file to ensure that all correspondences and documents are filed properly
- Prepare the monthly unused leave Staff
- Assist Project Manager to collect Travel Expense Report project staff
- Assist Project Manager to prepare a letter, Project data, and Monthly report
- Assist Project Manager to process the office supply procurement
- Control and monitor the office supply use and availability for regular needs of project staf
- Prepare contract for services and repair office equipment, rent Office, car, ect.
- Prepare ROP and breakdown of invoices for office utilities, courier and others
- Maintain and monitoring organization’s assets, including vehicles/motorcycles.
- Monitoring log and fuel consumption analysis properly by establishing ehicles/motorcycles files.
- Manage regional asset list for below and above US$ 200 and under US$200
- Submit monthly asset report to PM & Admin & Procurement Officer in 1st week of each month.
- Processing the procurement request for project and ensure the process comply with CARE Indonesia Procurement Manual.
- Updates and submits Procurement Status Report (PSR) to the Jakarta Procurement Officer
- Establish and maintain regional “Approved Vendor List”
- Provide training and support to local partners on CARE procurement & administrative.
- Coordinate with HR CIIHQ if there is personnel requisition for project purpose and other HR duties.
- Arrange for hotel & meeting package in the District or Village.
- Arrange/book flight for staff for official travel purpose
- Arrange/book Hotel for visitor
- Arrange/prepare documents to be shipping to Head Querter, other field Offices or Overseas in necessary
- Assist Supervisor as requested
- Minimum D3 in Administration or Management
- Minimum 2 years experience in Secretarial or Administration Area
- Demonstrated ability to promote and initiate work processes and complete given assignments with minimum supervision
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Advanced computer skills in MS Word and Excel, & internet
- Trustworthiness, integrity, Good analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team and a Customer satisfaction oriented
WORKING CONDITIONS: Travel….%
TERMS OF OFFER:
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before March 30, 2011 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit: email@example.com
“Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted”