Conservation International Indonesia, an International Non Governmental Organizations, is seeking to fill the position of Administration Assistant based in Jakarta, with minimum requirements:
- A diploma in general managementor administration or other related fieldwith Minimum of two (2)yearsworking experience in similar position.
- Able to operate MS Excel. Word, PowerPoint,Internet.
- Able to communicate in both native language and English.
- Punctual and reliable
- Attentive, friendly and pleasant personality.
This Position will be responsible to:
- Perform secretarial duties (greet guests, answering phone, sending and receiving e-mails and faxes, establishing and maintaining files of incoming and outgoing communications).
- Receive all incoming mails, record and forward to related staff.
- Prepare and maintain office address directory, staff directory and disseminate to all office in CI Indonesia on regular basis.
- Organize domestic travel arrangements for CI staffs and guests (ticket and accommodation) according to CII policy and procedures.
- Maintain the office vehicles log and routine services. Ensure that CI’s vehicle (Car & Motorcycle) licenses are renewed on yearly basis prior expiration.
- Liaise with vendors, contractors; obtain outside services such as maintenance, computer technician, etc.
- Order supplies of printed materials for the office (letterhead, envelope, business cards, etc.) and ensure that sufficient supplies are available.
- Maintain system to establish adequate stock levels of office supplies. Monitor usage and reorder when supplies diminish to a pre-established level.
Interested applicants should submit their resume and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org the latest on 31 March 2013. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. For more information about CI, please visit our web: www.conservation.or.id/ http://www.conservation.org.