Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Founded in 1919, the Institute of International Education (IIE) is a private nonprofit leader in the international exchange of people and ideas. In collaboration with governments, foundations and other sponsors, IIE creates programs of study and training for students, educators and professionals from all sectors. These programs include the flagship Fulbright Program and Gilman Scholarships administered for the U.S. Department of State. IIE also conducts policy research, provides resources on international exchange opportunities and offers support to scholars in danger. IIE’s mission is to advance international education and access to education worldwide.
IIE is looking for Office Administration Assistant to supports a 5-year, USAID-funded Sustainable Higher Education Research Alliances (SHERA) Program in Indonesia. The primary objective of SHERA is to increase the research capacity of faculty, staff, Ph.D. students and post-doctoral researchers at selected public and private higher education institutions in Indonesia through partnerships with U.S. universities.
The Office Administration Assistant will provide administrative support for the SHERA project office. Under the supervision of the Finance and Administration Manager, the assistant will support the implementation of the project through day to day office activities
Scope of Works:
Provides clerical and administrative services to project team as needed. Support tasks include:
- Logistical support for meetings and workshops, seminars and workshops
- Managing office mailing system and carrying out courier services as needed to pick up and deliver documents
- Monitors and tracks inventory of supplies and equipment for the office and special events
- Provides general support for the office finance and administrative functions
Provides reception services to the project office such as:
- Organizing and maintaining the reception area and the main conference room
- Answering and directing all incoming calls on a multi-phone line
- Greeting and directing guests to the appropriate parties
- Direct inquiries to the appropriate parties
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency with MS Office programs, including Excel and Word
- Ability to read and interpret documents, communicate effectively, and follow instructions
- Fluency Bahasa Indonesia and general understanding of the English language, written and oral
- Ability to manage confidential business information
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to sit at a computer and operate a keyboard, for extended periods of time
- Accuracy, attention to detail
How to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com no later than Tuesday 25 April 2017. Please indicate the position title in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. All incoming CV will be treated confidential.