Klirkom is a local communications agency working for both public and private sector organizations. We are currently engaged in supporting our client in a very exciting 3 year “Learning Center” program which will see the development of 40 under-utilized and under-resourced local libraries across Indonesia transformed into productive and active learning centers.
To support the Learning Center program we are seeking to immediately fill the position of Accounting & Administration Officer
- Full-time commitment to 3 year program.
- Based in Jakarta with some possible travel to regions throughout Indonesia.
- Indonesian National.
- At a minimum University degree in accounting or Finance Specialist fields.
- Minimum of 3 years book keeping or accounting experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Able to handle and guard confidential information sensitively and discretely.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross culturally.
- High personal integrity.
- Commitment to community development.
- Advanced computer skills (Ms Office and internet).
In addition to Bahasa Indonesia candidates are expected to speak the English language with sufficient structural accuracy and with almost complete comprehension in order to maintain regular and effective communications with an English speaking donor.
- Able to support your finance skills with HRD administrative duties
- Knowledge of accounting principles, financial systems, budget/cash-flow monitoring and internal accounting.
- Advanced computer skills (Ms Office and QuickBooks or others accounting system).
- Monitoring and internal accounting.
- Proficiency in financial Analysis and business forecasting.
- Responsible for all bank activity such as transfer, withdrawal, check book, giro and bank statement.
- Responsible for all Finance Specialist things in Learning Center program.
- Responsible for some Human Resource administration (paperwork, contracts)
- Issue petty cash and cash advances to staff and to project sites as required, ensuring that records are well maintained.
- Maintain the cash book and reconcile daily and weekly
- Make sure that costs, expenses and any recoveries are allocated to the right cost locations, revenue and/ or project codes.
- Make financial reports for donors and the monthly reports to donors.
If you feel you are a viable candidate for this position please:
Send CV & application letter by email using the Subject heading: Accounting & Administration Candidate Learning Center to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important to note that klirkom and all klirkom clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate on age, gender, religion, or physical attributes.
Our apologies but only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information about us, please visit www.klirkom.com