Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is an humanitarian non-government organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fulfilment and community development . Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Responsible for the daily operations of finance and administration area to provide effective support to the company. Common duties include day-to-day financial activities of the organization, filing documents, make agendas and prepare reports. Responsibility also includes driver and janitor .
- Prepare administration and financial report based on data from all other departments in order to provide seamless operational process
- Monitor and improve cash-flow management processes to ensure all incoming and outgoing fund are maintained, controlled and comply with the organization’s policy and procedures
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks (which may include filing documents, preparing reports, etc) in order to provide efficient organization performance
- Develop and prepare legal documentation of the company (which may include updating foundation documentation status, registration, company domicile, contract renewal, etc) in order to comply with foundation regulations
- Coordinate with driver and janitor; and distribute job delegation to ensure operational effectiveness
- S1 / Bachelor; preferably in Finance and Accounting
- Preferably 6 months of relevant working experiences
- Preferably 6 months experience in NGO
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- High attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Preferably have a good understanding of accounting practices
- Able to work under pressure and multitasking
- Excellent computer skill ( Ms. Office )
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
Please submit your Application Letter and CV in English. Submit to Email: email@example.com.Please fill the subject with this format: Position_Duty Station_Name (Example : AD_Enrekang_Nurani). Deadline for submission of applications : 21 July 2017. Only the qualified candidate will be proceed.