Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Project Manajement Team (PMT) The Global Fund Health System Strengthening Ministry of Health is seeking Administration Support who is honest, of high integrity, and commitment to contribute to the project of The Global Fund grant to the Ministry of Health.
Scope of Work
- To support Operation Specialist in scope of administrative work including preparation of correspondence for quarterly, semi-annually and/or annual reports, and to compile all the reports for submission to the CCM, LFA and GF HSS Geneva.
- To prepare/organize meetings, workshops and seminars (including to compile all documents/materials, equipments, office supplies, refreshments, and other required logistics of meetings) related to GF HSS project activities;
- To collect all documents needed from the related units for the APR/AS/PM/Team Leader through Operation Specialist in connection with the organization of CCM/TWG meetings and/or other meetings;
- To assist other units in the administrative tasks, including preparing scanning of all documentations required for any correspondences or filling of program/finance database, and preparing minutes of meetings whenever required by the PR, AS, PM and/or Team Leader;
- To assist operation specialist in monitoring of administration implementation of GF HSS-funded project activities;
- To assist Operation Specialist in the preparation of formal agreements on cooperation, all correspondence letter for recruitment, committees and other decrees., including to in the filling management of the overall GF HSS project documentations
- To protect against conflicts of interest by following the procedures articulated in this PIM, within the scope of his/her responsibilities
- Non Government Employee;
- He/She has a bachelor degree (Strata 1) in Management/Administration field;
- Have a minimum 3 years of experience in similar position (Senior Administration) in any bilateral/ development projects managed by government;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Be fluent in written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia.
CV dan surat lamaran dapat dikirimkan ke email: email@example.com dengan subject email : Admin – Jakarta. Surat lamaran dan CV kami terima paling lambat tanggal 1 Desember 2017 Pukul 16:00 WIB.