Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes, often working under difficult conditions. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. GIZ International Services (InS) is the company’s business department offering services to international clients such as the European Commission. For more information, please consult www.giz.de. To start as soon as possible and assist the Enhanced Regional EU-ASEAN Dialogue Instrument (E-READI); GIZ seeks a qualified Indonesian candidate for one position of
Provide project and management assistance, including secretarial and administrative support to the Key Experts as well as Project Managers.
In the area of logistics and event management support:
- Logistical and administrative event management; organisation of workshops, study tours and other relevant exchange platforms
- Training and Events Support – Invitation/Confirmation of Partners/Stakeholders Attendance
- On-site Registration of participants
- Handling of travel arrangements (incl. travel booking, expense reports)
- Support in the development and distribution of knowledge management materials
- Reception of visitors
- Maintaining calendars
- Filing and continuous improvement of filing structures and systems
- Other administrative and secretarial tasks as requested and required.
In the area of management assistance:
- Preparation and documentation of (team) meetings
- Co-manage calendars, traveling and appointments of Key Experts and Project Managers
- Assist in preparation of TOR for consultants and non-key experts
- Coordination and Support – On boarding of consultants and non-key experts
- Compiles and organizes reports, time sheets of consultants and NKEs
- Compilation of event documentation and outputs
- Communication with GIZ Headquarters, ASEAN and other stakeholders as required
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- At least Diploma degree in secretary management, business administration or equivalent;
- At least having 3 working experience in similar area;
- Working experience with ASEAN and EU is an asset;
- Working experience with GIZ is an asset;
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Proficiency in all MS-Office application, internet;
- Language skills: Good command of English in written and spoken
- Good working knowledge of telecommunication systems (Phone, fax, email).
- Able to adapt easily and to work independently while being a good team player;
- Excellent organizational skills and strong ability to meet agreed targets;
- Able to work precisely under high time pressure and workload;
- Service-oriented attitude;
- Willingness to up skill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
Duty Station: Jakarta
Joining Date: October 2017
Direct Supervisor: Team Leader of The Enhanced Regional EU-ASEAN Dialogue Instrument (E-READI) project.
Please submit your motivation letter and comprehensive resume (including list of references) to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30th, 2017 with subject line E-READI – Admin Assistant.
Please name your file as follow format:[Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV/Latest Education Certificate] (i.e: Putra Pangeran_CV or Putra Pangeran_Motivation Letter or Putra Pangeran_Reference)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified