Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Indonesia potential solar pv, has not even reach 1% of the projected market, claimed by prominent solar pv world producers.
The potential is very significance, and to promote the technology to the market, should be started by establishing renewable energy service companies that available locally, to ensure within reach services for installation, maintenance and guarantee of the new technology.
Renewable Energy Service Company (RESCO) is a start up energy utility entity which was established under the cooperation between Hivos Consortium (Hivos, Yayasan Rumah Energi and Village Infrastructure Angel) and the Millenium Challlenge Account Indonesia (MCA-I) for the Sumba Iconic Island programme. It was founded based on the lesson learnt and challenges in maintaining the sustainability of off-grid and mini grid renewable energy installations in remote areas in Sumba Island, East Nusa Tenggara.
From June 2016 to March 2018, RESCO will be incubated with the technical assistance of Winrock International on renewable energy technology and its innovations (focusing on solar PV) and Hivos on community and social engagement. During the incubation period, RESCO will be taking part in the off grid solar PV installations, maintenance, after sales service and fee collections.
Yayasan Rumah Energi as RESCO host organisation is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant who will be responsible to support day to day management of RESCO Waikabubak operations especially the administrative tasks, including filling system, equipment maintenance and neatly to support a comfortable working atmosphere.
The Administrative Assistant should have a good administerial skill and experience, detail oriented, understand basic finance and book-keeping including having high integrity and professional in delivering his/her work result.
The Scope of Work:
The Administrative Assistant would be expected to perform duties include:
- Help to design and implement information collection templates
- Take notes during site visits
- Plan and organize field visits
- Support Hivos/YRE staff with collection of MCA-I Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) and ESMS information for quarterly report
- Support collection of information from field staff and field activities for quarterly reporting
2. Office management
- Electronic file management
- Respond to requests from RESCO team leader and Jakarta staff for data and information collection and management
- Support RESCO team schedule management
- Support document management and administration for other RESCO activities such as obtaining permits, procurement, and inventorying (asset sign out and waybills) including physical verification of asset location and status on a regular basis
- Manage vehicle fuel, maintenance, repairs, log-book and documentation (registration, permits, etc.) to ensure smooth transport for all staff and project needs
- Support the design and implementation of RESCO standard operating procedures
- Ensure the standard and operation procedures are well implemented and always inline to all procedures of safety and security of all the premises, vehicles, trips etc.
- Ensure that RESCO/Hivos office in good condition and neatly to support a comfortable working atmosphere.
3. Provide logistic support to program activities
- Support collection and accounting for user fees
- Support coordination with community and government officials as necessary
- Support community training activities as necessary
- Ensure the safety and effective use of all assets and property in the field
- Initiate regular communications with Hivos’ Admin and Finance Officer based in Waingapu
- Utilize computers and software programs to the greatest extent possible
- Coordinate with RESCO Manager for regular assignments
- Coordinate with Hivos/YRE staff for M&E reporting requirements
- Proactively identify any issues relating to project implementation and discuss it with relevant parties
We were specifically looking for candidate that fulfill these requirements: Proven work experience in project admnistration and affinity with administrative procedures. Thus familiar in using finance and accounting tools and excel spreadsheet including assets record and management.
We were looking for someone who willing to work in a diverse team, talk with customers, assist field team, and ensure constant communication with all stakeholders. Women is encouraged to apply.
RESCO is a start up company, and would remunerate staff and its manager based on the real business model, using revenue from current and potential customers . The level of benefit will improve as the company get stronger and more profitable.
Applicants should send their application and CV (including three references) in pdf file to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position code as email subject. Applications are requested by 23 June 2017 at the latest; thereafter the position will remain open until filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.