Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
The Administrative Officer is based in Jakarta and reports directly to the Office Manager. S/he is responsible for assisting the Office Manager on all office management affairs. The Administrative Officer’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the planning and preparation of internal and external meetings, events, conferences, workshops;
- Support Office Manager in coordinating required repairs and maintenance of office equipment;
- Manage project inventory in Jakarta and regional offices, ensuring that all physical assets are marked with a unique identification number and labeled property immediately upon receipt;
- Manage inventory records in the Project database and coordinate regular inventory audits;
- Assist in the management and accounting of Petty Cash, including preparing weekly financial reports;
- Assist in managing transportation services, including coordination of taxi vouchers;
- Any other relevant tasks as assigned by the Office Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant diploma.
- Five years of relevant work experience.
- Proven interpersonal and professional skills.
- Information and Communication Technology and data management skills, and experience working under international donor projects preferred.
Interested and qualified applicants could send the cover letter and CV at the latest on January 24, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Officer” in the subject line and specify the availability date in the CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.