CWS Indonesia (www.cwsindonesia.or.id), an international non-governmental development organization, working in various locations in Indonesia aiming to improve the lives of poor and vulnerable Indonesians, is searching for Assistant Accountant to be base in Nias (local hired).
We offer a challenging working environment in order to develop yourself as well as the Indonesian people in this continuous changing society.
- Good command of both written and spoken English is Preferably and Bahasa Indonesia is a must
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel are a must.
Specific Requirements :
- Degree in Economy preferably majoring accountancy.
- Minimal two year experience in finance related field. (experience in nias area is advantage )
- Proven experience with Microsoft office and relevant software packages (windows etc).
- Knowledge of accountancy software would be beneficial.
- Good communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload.
- Good team player and able to work independently.
- Experience with financial transactions and preparing financial statements.
- Skilfully prepares statistical and written reports for management.
- Approaches work in a meticulous, thorough, and detailed manner.
- Willing traveling to the field and be base in program location.
- Willing to be base in service areas of Nias
Applications should include a covering letter, reflecting motivation; a CV, including two references; expected gross salary and contact number (max. 3 pages, in MS Word format, max. 100 KB) at the latest by Desember 18th 2010. Please send applications to email@example.com, or by fax to 021.71793387.