Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Contract Type: Individual contractor (ICA)
Salary Scale: Country Scale
Contract Duration: 24 months
Date to Close: 23/04/2017
Ref No: STA1463
In support of GGGI’s Indonesia Country Program, the Administration Associate will ensure process integrity across a range of administrative services relevant to procurement, HR and broader office operations. The role of the Associate is responsible for setting up procurement plans and subsequent procurement processes in line with GGGI policies and standards and procurement contract management, staff hiring and related permits for expatriate staff, travel management and corporate services for multiple offices in country.
The Administration Associate is also expected to support a variety of other administrative tasks to ensure efficient in country operations. The Administration Associate reports to GGGI Indonesia Operations Manager.
The role of the Administration Associate is to ensure process integrity in operational issues, procurement and office management fully meeting established GGGI policies, standards and donor requirements and other operational and office administration functions. The Administration Associate monitors GGGI’s administrative operations and finds solutions to ensure efficient processes are in place and provides corporate services support to multiple GGGI offices and workspaces across the different ministries and in two provinces.
- Advise the Country Team on the procedures, policies and tools of procurement, travel, workshops and other administrative arrangements
- Identify issues and risks that will affect consistent office operation and report to the Operations Manager
- Identify remedial measures to maintain integrity of delivery
- Communicate to service providers/suppliers and ensure that services/products are delivered in line with established agreements
- Build and maintain relationships with service or goods providers
- Ensure all processes related to the hiring of expatriate staff is implemented in accordance to host country policies and regulations
- Develop and manage detailed procurement plans, schedules and requistion procedures in line with yearly work programs and budget line
- Place initial screening and controls on procurement requests and contract issuance
- Verify data and ensure data entry and document consistency to support office and program operations and maintain accurate records
- Maintain program filing system and safeguard standards of reporting/documentary quality to support reporting to donors and program stakeholders
- Consolidate workshop documentation for projects and ensure accuracy of reporting in line with donor requirement
- Support a variety of corporate services and related administrative functions to ensure smooth operations in multiple offices
- Support travel request processes
- Any other administration support as needed in support of Operational Manager and Country Representative
The Administration Associate will take responsibility for day to day administration activities providing consistent quality which sustain the value of products/services and the standards of the organization.
- Bachelor educational qualification in administration, management or a related subject
- At least three years administrative management experience, preferably with large-scale international projects
- Exceptionally organized with excellent prioritization skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to produce well-written reports and business correspondence, in English and Indonesian
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multi-cultural teams
- Good level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), as well as Enterprise
- Resource Planning (ERP) or similar software
- Ability to work well under pressure and have a flexible approach to working
- Strong oral and written English, and fluency in Indonesian is essential
- Experience / knowledge of sustainability is an asset
GGGI is looking for a person who is skillful, efficient and achieves results. One who delivers consistent quality with an ability to diagnose challenges in an organization and a team and finds quick solutions, a change agent who understands the dynamics and tensions in this kind of diverse, international development landscape.
How To Apply:
Please apply online and follow the URL below: