Vacant Positions in CARE International Indonesia-Kefamenanu-East Nusa Tenggara.
CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and micro-credit.
CARE Indonesia in Kefamenanu- East Nusa Tenggara is currently recruiting the following positions for its project:
JOB TITLE : FINANCE OFFICER
PROJECT : PRIMA BINA
REPORTS TO : PROJECT MANAGER
The Finance Officer contributes to the overall performance of the sub office by ensuring that all disbursements and receipts are processed correctly and reported on time.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Transactions Processing and Documentation
1. Process advances (travel advance and project advance) and enter into SCALA;
2. Review and process travel expense report (TER), project expense report and enter into SCALA;
3. Process medical payment and enter in Scala.
4. Write bank transfer letters + cheques.
5. Process utilities payments.
6. Prepare all procurement payment (PO and Non PO).
7. Process cash receipts from Staff and ensuring that they are deposited in a timely manner.
8. Cancelling by placing the paid stamp on all documents that have been paid..
Financial Management and Analysis
1. Audit petty cash payments (disbursement) and enter that in Scala after review.
2. Manage the petty cash float by ensuring re-imbursements are made on time and disbursements are accounted for properly.
3. Prepare bank reconciliation on time.
4. Ensuring that where there are errors, adjusting entries are raised to effect corrections.
Custody and Filing
1. Maintaine blank + signed cheques.
2. Ensuring that all documents are filed properly and on time.
Any other duties that maybe reasonably assigned by the supervisor.
1. University degree in Accounting from reputable university.
2. At least three years working experience. If applicant is a graduate of a 3-year diploma program, a minimum of four years working experience is required.
3. Ability to work with computers and in particular Microsoft Office like excel and word .
4. Ability to work within tight deadlines.
5. Ability to work in a multicultural setting.
6. Attention to details
7. Good communication
Kefamenanu 100 %
Please submit your applications before February 20th 2010 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
recruit_371@ careind.or. id
“Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted”
For more information about CARE Indonesia Projects in Indonesia, please visit our website at: www.careindonesia. or.id