Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Kopernik is an exciting, cutting-edge organisation that finds what works and what doesn’t to address the problems faced by those living in poverty. Through rapid prototyping and experimentation, Kopernik works directly with last mile communities, and in collaboration with our partners from the development, public and private sectors to reduce poverty.
Kopernik values action, getting things done, and being open and transparent – we have a professional and highly skilled team who are always looking for ways to innovate.
As CFO, you will be responsible for the entire financial management of Yayasan Kopernik and PT Kopernik. You will supervise the accounting team and support the teams in budget planning, management and financial reporting to donors. You will ensure compliance with external and internal regulations and continuously improve internal controls. As part of the leadership team, you will be expected to contribute to decision making at organizational level. The post holder will report to the COO and will be offered an initial contract duration of 12 months, renewable.
- Indonesian national.
- Master degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum seven years of continuous work experience in the finance sector, with at least three years in a similar role with a major Indonesian non-profit organization. Additional experience in the private sector will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of relevant Indonesian laws and tax regulations, for both the private and nonprofit sector.
- Sound knowledge of the financial standards and requirements of international donors.
- Experience with preparing financial reports using advanced spreadsheet skills.
- Experience with accounting software. Knowledge of QuickBooks a bonus.
- Ensures compliance with financial requirements, policies and procedures of donors
- Ensures compliance with Indonesian law and tax and GAAP
- Ensures compliance with and Improves internal control systems / Operations Manual
- Ensures provision of timely financial reporting to donors
- Oversees the payments by bank transfer and petty cash including proper documentation and approvals
- Manages the accounting system including the set-up of management reports through the software
- Supports the different teams in budgeting and forecasting, both internally as well as externally (e.g. to donors) and provides ad hoc reports
- Manages the cash flow of both entities and coordinates with Kopernik Japan and Kopernik Solutions
- Coordinates statutory financial audits
- Provides supervision, mentoring and leadership to Finance Team to ensure the financial objectives are achieved
- Builds and trains staff and partners on financial policies and procedures.
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned.
Skills and behaviors:
- Able to perform broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with a wide range of financial issues for both the For-Profit and Non-For-Profit entities
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Indonesian.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude, reliable, motivated, and passionate about social impact.
- Excellent organizational, supervisory, leadership and managerial skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to perform to a high level under limited supervision.
- Fully computer literate and tech savvy.
Applications Close January 2nd 2018
Only Candidate who send CV, cover letter and one minutes video explaining why they are perfect for the job via our website will be considered. Please visit our website: https://kopernik.info/page/careers