Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
RTI International is an independent, nonprofit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition. Clients rely on us to answer questions that demand an objective and multidisciplinary approach — one that integrates expertise across the social and laboratory sciences, engineering, and international development. We believe in the promise of science, and we are inspired every day to deliver on that promise for the good of people, communities, and businesses around the world. For more information, visit www.rti.org.
We are currently seeking qualified candidate to fill the position of:
It Communication Specialist
This position will be responsible for planning and organizing all communication related activities and programs; Recommends appropriate communication channels for specific communication efforts. Develops and distributes guidelines, promotes effective communication methods and practices throughout the IT organization. Maintains the currency of communication tools and templates. Creates a variety of communications for targeted audiences inside and outside of the IT organization. This position will serve as the central communication channel between ITS and the business ensuring that customers are well informed of ITS activities and their impact.
Use different feedback mechanisms to evaluate the effectiveness of communication programs and report to leadership for action planning will fall into his/her accountabilities, including incorporate feedback into the development of communication processes and programs as directed as well as ensure compliance with enterprise-wide standards as it relates to communications activities.
This position will report to Manager of ITS Service Delivery based in RTI headquarters in Research Triangle Park, NC, USA for the day-to-day operations.
- Serves as the central point of communication to ensure consistency of message and appearance for the effective distribution of information to company customers (e.g. RTI 2-minute updates, Staffnet, e-mail, etc.)
- Develops and maintains a library of standard communications for commonly encountered situations to enable ITS resources to quickly communicate activities.
- Ensures that users, service desk, stakeholders and support staff are aware of and understand new or changed services and/or the discontinuation of services/versions as well as the acceptable risk and confidence levels associated with the transition have been established by measuring, understanding and responding accordingly to results of testing and other assurance results.
- Defines communications process objectives (including KPI’s and critical success factors) and policies.
- Researches, reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of procedures, and develops strategies for enhancing these processes in accordance with IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practice.
- Maintenance ITS Insider webpage, develop, publish content related to news, maintenance, projects etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Computer Science or other related field, and 6 years’ experience in Information Technology, including 2 years in a communication oriented and/or customer facing role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Must be able to work remotely or on-site after regular hours
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to listen and effectively communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Practical knowledge of and skills in communicating status to impacted stakeholders
To Apply: Qualified candidates are invited to apply to HR-Indo@rti-indomd.rti.org before November 1, 2017. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Only short listed applicants will be contacted. RTI is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V