Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
OXFAM is an International Non Governmental Organisation working across the world with a vision of just a world without poverty: a world in which people can influence decisions that affect their lives, enjoy their rights, and assume their responsibilities as full citizens of a world in which all human beings are valued and treated equally.
Vision for Indonesia:
We envision an Indonesia where women are equal citizens and everyone can enjoy their rights even in times of shocks and disaster.
Currently we are looking for: Consultancy for Financial Auditor One Year RTF Project
OXFAM in Indonesia has agreed to conduct Right to Food (RTF) Project after the contract was signed off by Oxfam Novib, July 21st 2016. In this project, Oxfam in Indonesia works with four partners. They are People’s Coalition for Food Sovereignty (KRKP), COnsortium for Land Reform (KPA), People’s Coalition for Fisheries Justice (KIARA) and Women’s Solidarity for Human Rights (SP).
The project consists of six targeted outcomes that will be conducted by Oxfam in Indonesia as follow:
- Improved policies government and global actors
- Improved Policies Private sector
- Strengthen CSO
- Increased Political will
- Increased citizen’s voice
- Shifted norms and attitude
Oxfam in Indonesia became the lead on this project and has responsible to ensure partners work according to Oxfam principles. In conducting of transparency and accountability principles in every Oxfam Project. Oxfam in Indonesia requires financial audit within its 1st year implementation of RTF project. Oxfam in Indonesia is seeking for the financial auditor to review its financial process.
- Financial Audit is aimed to audit financial statements of the RTF Project Year 1
- Meet the requirements of Donor as per contract agreement
Scope of Work:
- The report which has to be audited is RTF Project Financial Report from January 01, 2016 to March 31st, 2017
- Total of the RTF Project Budget for 3 years in EUR currency and the current audited project budget for 1 year will be share together with complete TOR for the short listing candidates (3 or for for bidding process)
- The audit should be carried out in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Statement of Financial Accounting Standars (PSAK) no.45 for non-profit Organization and Indonesian Accounting Standard Non Publicly-Accountable Entities (SAK-ETAP)
- An Opinion as to the overall finacial situation of the project will certify: the statement of expenditure for the period, the cash position reported by the projects, the status of assets and equipment held by the project
- Consultations with concerned parties: prior to the start of audit work the auditor will be required to consult with Oxfam Country Office upon completion of the draft audit report and management letter, the auditor will be required to meet with the Oxfam country Office and the implementing partners to debrief them on its major findings from the audit and its recommendations for future improvements as well as to seek their feedback there on
- Project Management should be audited at Oxfam Offices and four of Implementing Partner’s location
Timeframe of work:
1st – 12th May 2017
Proposals are invited for company/institutions, NGOs, University c.q research institution, and Group of individual who meet the profile described above. The proposal should outline the consultant’s profile (including their CV/resume), proposed management arrangements, and examples of previous work. Proposals must also include a clear itemized budget will be able to revise after final agreement between Oxfam and chosen consultant. Any proposals that do not include an itemized budget will not be considered.
Resume should be submitted electronically by Tuesday, 25 April 2017 at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org with Consultancy for Financial Auditor One Year RTF Project as the subject of your email.