Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
ChildFund is an international child focused development agency working in 33 countries to create lasting and meaningful change in the lives of more than 10.5 million vulnerable, deprived and excluded children, families and communities, regardless of race, creed, gender or national origin. In Indonesia ChildFund has been operating for 34 years since 1973, in areas where the need is the greatest and currently reaches out to 900,000 children and family members in partnership with 50 local NGOs spread across 8 provinces. For more information please visit www.childfund.org.
ChildFund Indonesia is currently seeking:
Position: Country Finance Manager
Reporting to: Country Director
Based in: Jakarta
Duration: One-year contract with possibility extension based on performance and project duration.
Strategy & Leadership
- Member of Senior Management Team of ChildFund Indonesia to take lead on strategic direction, plan and any organizational management matters (pro SMT Charter)
- As the key person of Finance matters on supporting organization to execute organizational direction and decision
- As the role model of the organization in living out ChildFund values and mission
Responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the Finance Unit, to ensure financial function is organised; projecting professional financial management and efficiency; and produces complete and accurate financial and management accounts.
- Responsible for managing any types of funds that are managed by ChildFund (PEF, Working Fund, project funds and other funds) including supervising finance personnel associated to the funds;
- Provide technical and management guidance to staff on day to day operations of the Finance Unit;
- Ensure that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained;
- Ensure each finance staff (both in Country office and field sites) is fully equipped with related competency required
- Ensure that non-finance staff are fully well informed and trained with Finance knowledge (including Financial & project administration policies, system & standard) that support them on doing their roles smoothly and appropriately
- Ensure effective training and implementation of the ChildFund accounting system process;
- Coordinate with HR to Ensures timely preparation & disbursement of staff salaries, allowances and regulatory requirements (e.g. taxes, pensions)
- Responsible for monitoring and compliance for ChildFund Financial Management Policies and Procedures Manual are being fully implemented
- Verify financial transactions and ensure compliance with the ChildFund Financial Management Policies and Procedures Manual;
- Coordinate and verify monthly and yearly closing of accounts and ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial reports;
Provide direct support to the Senior Management Team on all matters of financial, which may include advice and recommendation on financial strategy for the organization.
- Responsible to the development and improvement of existing Financial policies, systems, and practices for efficiency of financial operation as required
- Analyse financial transactions, and provide financial analysis for management decision making
Ensure effective use of resources across the programme which may include preparation of budgets, management of cash and bank books, development of timely management information and budget monitoring.
- Review and update annual budgeting guidelines;
- Review standard cost for budgeting purposes;
- Responsible in budget development process in coordination with all related personnel;
- Review and consolidate budget proposals submitted by division head, zonal manager and project coordinator for further review and approval processes by management;
- Oversee the availability of funds and manage the cash flow;
- Ensure availability of up to date financial information including accurate budget monitoring;
- Review and present the financial performance for SMT;
- Review overall financial reports on monthly basis to ensure accuracy of the financial information;
- Verify the correctness of inventory and Plant, Properties and Equipment (PPE).
Responsible for development of internal & external financial reports and coordinate external and internal audits of the organization.
- Ensure that all financial reporting requirements are being adhered to and met in an efficient and effective manner;
- Review financial report, that include monthly report, quarterly report, donor report, semi-annual report and annual report, which may include the consolidate report amongst the projects;
- Responsible of the Annual Financial Closing that include preparation of closing schedule and checklist, review closing checklist for all account and its supporting docs;
- Review and post auditor’s adjusted journal entries;
- Develop Term of Reference (TOR) of the External Auditor;
- Facilitate internal and external audits and work with the team and auditors to ensure timeliness of the production of audit reports;
- Support the internal and external audits process and ensure the implementation of all recommended and agreed improvements suggested in Management Letter.
- Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills which will enable you to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding policy and procedures, and conduct yourself in a manner consistent with the Child Safeguarding Policy
- Other duties as assigned.
- Significant work experience in accounting & finance including analysis, financial reporting, budgeting, financial software and reporting systems
- Has siginificant exposure in managerial role particularly for accounting and finance area
- Has significant experience in an international NGO or humanitarian institution and agency.
- Prior experience in financial aspect of Grants Development and Management preferred
- Good understanding of tax and administrative and general management principles
- Strong decision making ability using good judgment and professionalism
- Self-guided, strong organizational and planning skills; Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English required, proficiency in a local language (I.e. French, Spanish or Portuguese) preferred
- Ability to overcome challenges despite hurdles, and resolve them consistent with ChildFund values and ways of working
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance or related field or equivalent relevant work experience. CPA or ACCA preferred
This position is opened for Indonesian national only.
ChildFund requires electronic lodgment of applications.
To apply, please submit your application to email@example.com with subject CFM
Deadline for submission the applications: 03 December 2018