Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership. We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Digital Social Engagement Admin
1 (one) position based in Jakarta
This role will work with Fundraising Lead Conversion Program Officer to maximize income from Digital Channel (Whatsapp, Line, Email, etc). He/she will coordinate with other fundraising team and others unit to convert supporter data become regular donor by Whatsapp, Line, Email, etc, and manage digital channel.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Ability to adapt in small team and working collaboratively with colleagues and providing support and advice as necessary.
- A full appreciation of the value of co-operation, both internationally and within a team environment.
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Indonesian.
- Demonstrable experience of using digital marketing techniques.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Accurate data entry skill.
- Able to work under pressure, in particular ability to achieve effective results/targets.
- Able to deal with rejection without becoming discouraged.
- Able to work both on own initiative and take lead of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Able to work independently without direct supervision.
- At least 1 year experience in corporate or international NGO work-environment related to digital marketing.
To apply for this position, please click and go to our career site on :
Closing date for application is up to March 18th, 2019
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)