Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
Based in Jakarta, Indonesia
About The Forest Trust (TFT)
TFT currently has offices in 16 countries including SE Asia, India, China and several locations within West Africa, Europe and the Americas. We employ more than 260 people worldwide and work with big and small companies, communities and producers of raw materials to create compelling cases of transformation. With an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, we work on the ground with people to create inspiring transformation stories. We focus on creating value, engage without judging and carry hope and a positive vision of the future.
What Makes Us Unique
Beyond providing advice on policy set up based on our strong technical expertise, we see the world through interactions and relationships. Operating between two worlds (NGO-Companies / Buyer-Supplier), we encourage our partners to look inside, and are not only their environmental conscience. In addition to traceability and assessments, we create and innovate solutions to the challenges companies and communities face.
What We Offer
- A unique work experience in a fast-growing and dynamic non-profit directly impacting the conservation of the environment and improvements in human rights and social equity through supply chains.
- A dynamic environment with the chance to work on a multicultural team.
- The opportunity to gain experience in advanced project management, client relations, environmental, social and labour issues, with exposure to many diverse projects.
- The opportunity to work with high level managers and topical experts in leading domestic, regional and international corporations.
Responsibilities and Scope
- Provide executive support to the Senior Management Team for Indonesia (7 Senior Managers) while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Reviews, proofreads, and formats all correspondence to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Oversee calendar including adding, canceling and editing meeting requests, as well as ensuring timing and logistical details are in place.
- Total travel coordination including air/ ground transportation and hotel reservations.
- Organize and manage a diverse range of assignments and projects with high efficiency and thorough attention to detail and follow through; versatile and able to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Take meeting minutes, collect action items and communicate to assignees, follow up as needed. Create, edit and maintain presentations, spreadsheets and databases.
- Plans, organizes, and controls large work volume in a fast-paced environment.
Requirements – Candidate Profile Minimum Qualifications
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy.
- Strong communicator in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Takes initiative in supporting the Senior Management Team to accomplish their tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge or Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Outstanding ability to maintain and deal with confidential information.
- Demonstrated professional work characteristics, high initiative, dependability, and credibility.
- Must be well organized, possess outstanding administrative skills, and be able to interface with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision to organize and manage several executive offices.
- Excellent capacity and desire to quickly acquire and retain new knowledge or skill by means of self-study, instruction, or experience.
Degree in Business Administration or Secretarial Science with expertise in computer software applications, or related experience.
Experience Required :
Minimum of eight years of administrative assistant experience with executives and senior level managers.
Will be required to work overtime during sporadic periods
Basic Functions :
This position provides executive level administrative support to the Senior Management Team for TFT Indonesia. Duties include performing a wide variety of high-level administrative duties including transcribing correspondence, maintaining calendars, making travel arrangements, developing presentations, keeping records, arranging and coordinating meetings/ events and other administrative functions as required.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position will be open until filled. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please put the title of job position on your email subject