Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Part Time) Based in Jakarta, Indonesia
About The Forest Trust (TFT)
TFT currently has offices in 16 countries including SE Asia, India, China and several locations within West Africa, Europe and the Americas. We employ more than 260 people worldwide and work with big and small companies, communities and producers of raw materials to create compelling cases of transformation. With an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, we work on the ground with people to create inspiring transformation stories. We focus on creating value, engage without judging and carry hope and a positive vision of the future.
Requirements – Candidate Profile Minimum Qualifications
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy.
- Strong communicator in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Takes initiative in supporting the Senior Management Team to accomplish their tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge or Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Outstanding ability to maintain and deal with confidential information.
- Demonstrated professional work characteristics, high initiative, dependability, and credibility.
- Must be well organized, possess outstanding administrative skills, and be able to interface with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision to organize and manage several executive offices.
- Excellent capacity and desire to quickly acquire and retain new knowledge or skill by means of self-study, instruction, or experience.
- Degree in Business Administration or Secretarial Science with expertise in computer software applications, or related experience
- Experience Required :
- Minimum of eight years of administrative assistant experience with executives and senior level managers.
- Will be required to work overtime during sporadic periods
This position provides executive level administrative support to the Senior Management Team for TFT Indonesia. Duties include performing a wide variety of high-level administrative duties including transcribing correspondence, maintaining calendars, making travel arrangements, developing presentations, keeping records, arranging and coordinating meetings/ events and other administrative functions as required.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume via email to indonesia..email@example.com. The position will be open until filled. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please put the title of job position on your email subject