Indonesian Planned Parenthood Association (IPPA) is a nation-wide NGO concerned with Family Planning, Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights (SRHR) and HIV – AIDS for vulnerable, marginalized and minorities groups since 1957.
A leading National/International NGO in Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights/Family Planning movement in Indonesia is seeking a committed individual to fill the position of:
Executive Director of IPPA
- Indonesian citizen.
- Available to work full time.
- Minimal education experience Bachelors (S1) with majors and experience in the field of reproductive health issue for at least 5 years.
- Ability in leadership, administration, management and planning.
- Insight into the field of family planning, reproductive health, sexual health, population, gender and human rights.
- Demonstrates a strong concern for the fulfillment of people’s sexual and reproductive health (with a rights-based approach), especially compassionate to vulnerable groups, the marginalized and to minorities.
- Ability to communicate well both in Indonesian and English (oral and written).
- Ability to work independently and is full of initiative, as well as ability to establish a harmonious relationship and build teamwork with staff from all walks of life: youth, people with a disability, various ethnic groups, religious groups, socioeconomic status and race groups, and diverse sexual orientations.
- Experience in networking with stakeholders in the field of reproductive health and sexuality, including government and non-government organizations.
- The ability to perform at their best in various situations and be willing to travel within the country and abroad.
- Have organizational skills to be able to negotiate and present controversial ideas elegantly and diplomatically, especially those who have experience in cooperation with domestic institutions (corporate social responsibility) and international donors.
- Not tied to a working relationship with another party and not a member of the IPPA Board (Chairman, Secretary, or Treasurer).
If you have satisfied the requirements listed, we invite you to apply by sending your complete application, including each of the following:
Application letter, Resume (Curriculum Vitae), Reference (Certificate of institutions applicant has worked with), Recent photo (4×6), Health Certificate and Written Opinion Piece in English that reflects the vision, mission, values, and the strategy of the candidate on the topic:
“FULFILLMENT OF SEXUAL AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH RIGHTS (SRHR) IN IPPA” Times New Roman 12 1.5 spacing, maximum of 5 pages.
To be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Heading:
“EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR IPPA application”
For participants who pass the administration and opinion writing, the next stages are as follows:
- 25 – 28 April 2017: Psychological Test in Jakarta
- May 10, 2017: Interview in Jakarta
During the selection process, the IPPA Headquarter does not bear the costs of accommodation and transportation for applicants. Application deadline is April 17, 2017, 12pm Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.