JOB VACANCY (Local Hiring – Sorong)
Conservation International Indonesia is a non-profit organization with head office in Crystal City, Arlington USA and whose mission is to conserve the Earth’s living heritage, our global biodiversity, and to demonstrate that human societies are able to live harmoniously with nature.
Field Finance Officer (FFO) – Based in Sorong
The Field Finance Officer primarily is accountable for maintaining the financial, accounting and administrative service, and to ensure effective support to project. The incumbent is also responsible for preapring financial statement and maintaining cash reins. She/he will be working under the supervision of Marine Finance Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of daily financial operation including payment to vendors, daily cash management, handling petty cash, and other bank transaction.
- Reviewing all payment requests to ensure CI regulation compliance is followed prior to disbursement.
- Preparing and producing periodic financial reports including preparation of journal entries, daily input of all financial transactions into CI’s accounting system, perform various reconciliations, including statements, invoices, vouchers ad general ledger accounts.
- Maintaining files of payment voucher, general journal vouchers, financial reports, bank statement and reconciliations and other financial documents.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
The successful candidate is expected to have the following attributes:
- University or college degree in Finance or Accounting with at least 3 years experience
- Knowledge of computerized accounting system is preferred such as QuickBooks
- Knowledge and experience in filling data and information
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Able to multi-task and work to achieve deadlines
- Experience in cash management and preparing financial report
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually
- Competency in Microsoft Office software;
- Good command of English
- Experience with NGO is an advantage
Interested candidates please send your resume include cover letter no more than 3 pages to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jl. Kedondong Puncak Vihara, Klademak,Sorong, Papua Barat 9841 Closing date for the application is September 30, 2011 (Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No phone calls please).