Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
ProVisi Education is an education quality improvement consultant and implementing partner for multinational companies and international NGOs in education development programs. Established in 2002, we have worked with more than 100 companies and NGOs, 200 schools and 20.000 teachers in more than 25 provinces in Indonesia. For more details please visit our website: www.provisieducation.com
Currently, we are looking for a Finance & Accounting Officer with the following qualification:
- Minimum S1 in Accounting.
- Having minimum 1 year of working experience in Finance & Accounting would be preferable (fresh graduates are welcome).
- Good knowledge and understanding of Taxation.
- Hands on working with MS Office & Integrated Accounting System (Ex. ACCURATE).
- Good attitude and aptitude for continuous learning environment.
- Having English proficiency is preferred.
- Can join ASAP (preferable in January 2019)
Your main task as a Finance & Accounting Officer will be:
- Provide monthly report and vouchers to relevant accounting staff and consultant to maintain the books of accounts for client.
- Expense all financial transactions in compliance with agreements.
- Ensure payment processes are completed timely.
- Send all relevant vouchers and records/receipts in a timely manner.
- Prepare, review, and submit, the reporting to the Finance Director for final review.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly Invoice.
- Follow up to ensure timely remittances are received from client.
- Assist the Finance Director in timely preparation and submission of financial reports and budget variances to the Management Team in a prescribed template.
- Coordinate and support all audits conducted for the project.
- Responsible for coordinating project-related matters with bank officials.
To apply, please email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject “Finance & Accounting Officer”
Application deadline: January 18, 2019