Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes, often working under difficult conditions. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. GIZ International Services (InS) is the company’s business department offering services to international clients such as the European Commission. For more information, please consult www..giz.de. To start as soon as possible and assist the Enhanced Regional EU-ASEAN Dialogue Instrument (E-READI); GIZ seeks a qualified Indonesian candidate for one position of
Finance & Accounting Professional
Provide financial management of the project. In this context, the position holder fulfills the following tasks:
- Carry out accounting on the basis of WINPACS cash/ bankbook
- Fill up check book forms as per deadline
- Prepare and control monthly program journal / financial report
- Period accounts and bank reconciliation vouchers
- Prepare vouchers for book keeping and indicate their cost classification
- Submits monthly report to GIZ Indonesia Country Office
- Petty Cash (WINPACCS cashbook)
- Prepare E-READI activity-level budgets following the EU approved templates in coordination with the Team Leader and Key Expert
- Set up an activity level budget monitoring system and provide regular updates to the Team Leader and Key Experts as appropriate
- Following the documentation needs of an EU funded project, preparation and follow up of documents.
- Calculate diems under EU regulations and process payments to staff and participants of events.
- Contact person for all ASEAN GIZ offices (e.g. issuing payments, setting up contracts etc.).
- Supervises procurement
- Manages the program bank account
- Monitors income, expenditure and the monthly bank reconciliation
- Monitors accounts (payables, receivables) and reports regularly to Team leader
- Checks request for funds before realization
- Verification on cashbook vouchers
- Monitor and being contact person for rental and facility management contracts
- Internal Control
Checks the vouchers and receipts submitted by the project/components for completeness and allocation to cost units and categories and correct these where necessary
- Advises on financial aspects of projects / components
- Prepares internal controls in accordance with GIZ’s internal controlling manual
- Responsible to follow up the Third Parties Receivables (TPR)
- Financial Reporting to the Client
Prepare and verification on the financial reports / invoices to the EU Delegation for the Incidental Expenditures in close coordination with Financial Manager in HQ
Documentation of Incidental Expenditures and Non-Key Experts contracts, per diems and flight documents, answering requests from EU Delegation in regards to local vouchers
Support 6 monthly expenditure verification
General support to Team Leader and Finance Manager in Headquarter if needed regarding tasks such as internal control planning and hosting, quarterly plan/actual comparisons, preparation of planning and prognosis, budget monitoring
Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
- Required qualifications, competences and experience
- At least Bachelor degree in economy or accounting or equivalent;
- At least having 5 years of experience in similar position or equivalent;
- Understanding and experience of EU-funded programs preferred
- Working experience with GIZ is an asset;
- Knowledge of GIZ finance systems such as WINPACCS and Onsite reporting is an asset;
- Knowledge in SAP
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Proficiency in all MS-Office application, internet;
- Language skills: Good command of English in written and spoken is a requirement
- Good working knowledge of telecommunication systems (Phone, fax, email).
- Able to adapt easily and to work independently while being a good team player;
- Working in international team,
- Excellent organizational skills and strong ability to meet agreed targets;
- Able to work precisely under high time pressure and workload;
- Service-oriented attitude;
- Willingness to up skill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
Duty Station: Jakarta
Joining Date: 1 March 2019
Direct Supervisor: Team Leader of The Enhanced Regional EU-ASEAN Dialogue Instrument (E-READI) project.
Please submit your motivation letter and comprehensive resume (including latest photograph and list of references) to email@example.com by February 7th, 2019 with subject line E-READI – F&A Professional.
Please name your file as follow format:[Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV/Latest Education Certificate] (i.e: Nakula Sadewa_CV or Nakula Sadewa_Motivation Letter or Nakula Sadewa_Reference)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified