Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
ISLAMIC RELIEF PURPOSE:
To promote sustainable economic and social development through development programmes, helping the needy regardless of race, religion or gender.
The IR programme in Indonesia was established in 2003 with one project office catering for development activities in Banten province. In 2004 IR expanded its coverage to include Aceh province targeting victims of the earthquake and the giant tsunami waves in Aceh province, then in early 2008, IR expanded its coverage to include West Sumatra province to implement water and sanitation project, which was followed by emergency and early recovery project after the 7.3 SR earthquake hit the province in 2009. Three years before in 2006, IR also open its office in NTB province to address poverty alleviation programme. Starting from 2013, the operation of IR in Indonesia focuses in NTB and Aceh province. The purpose of IR Indonesia Program is to support the Government of Indonesia in alleviating poverty and the suffering through WASH, health and nutrition, education, shelter, livelihood, and orphans support. As an international humanitarian organization, IR is building its organizational capacity as the first responder to medium to large emergency in the country and is combined with stakeholders’ resilience building activity against disaster, climate change and complex challenges of sustainable development goals
Post holder direct reports to : Business Suport Manager in Country Office and dotted line to NTB Area Coordinator (Person in Charge)
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide and ensuring office supplies
- Managing office asset and equipment
- Monthly Compilation and Reporting staff’s Annual Leave Balance to Senior HR and Admin Officer.
- Monthly Compilation and Reporting Driver’s Over Time to Senior HR and Admin Officer..
- Managing office contract, Maintaining IRI office for good working environment.
- Briefs international /national personnel on general administrative matters relating to travel arrangement and accommodation, licenses, security; provides advice and ensures administrative support as required.
- In addition to general administration responsibilities, may also supervise directly or indirectly, activities concerned with office and ground maintenance, security, transport and similar services.
- To look after the cash and bank payments of all staff of the organization and other fund transferring to outside parties. Reporting of financial record of organization
- Managing Bill receipt and Cash Payments
- Implements payment to employees
- Fund transferring and tax deductions
- Bank Reconciliation
- Any other tasks will be given by the line manager
Cash and Bank Payments
- Responsible for the office petty cash float.
- Maintain the cash book and reconcile daily and weekly.
- Prepare and submit monthly forecasting cash requirements to Jakarta office and monitor changes.
- Check that all relevant columns and cells of payment requisitions Form had been filled properly according to Islamic Relief policies and procedures.
- Checking the Invoices raised by suppliers and vendors.
- To check that approval of competent Authority has been taken to make the payment.
- Preparation of cheques and ensure signatures thereon.
- To deduct applicable tax from each and every payment.
- Deposit of Tax in the Government Treasury, and submission of tax challenge to eligible
- To ensure delivery of checks to the suppliers.
Maintain financial record
- Ensure and maintain proper placement of financial data of current and previous years
- Submit Petty cash report to Finance Jakarta Office weekly basic.
- Support finance Dept in preparation of Financial reports to HQ and Donor
Receipt of Funds
- Preparation of receipts for Donors, staff & or Beneficiaries on behalf of IR
- Keep update record of receipts & ensure to deposit these amounts in IR’s official account
- Support finance Dept in maintenance of record of funds movement, ensuring availability of funds at all times and issuance of alert in so much advance that request may be moved to Jakarta office and funds are received in the banks before its actual finishing
- Liaison with banks to keep latest development in banking laws and regulations
- Request monthly bank statement from NTB bank office and submit to Finance Jakarta office
- In case of any foreign trade activities, opening, maintenance and final payment of the LC’s.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- University degree of accounting background or related field / At least Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in the relevant studies
- Proven years of finance related experience in an NGO or a commercial environment
- Proven experience of analysing, internal control, effective coordination in financial scope, work experience in multicultural environments;
- Good management skill
- Good writing and communication skill
- Excellent knowledge of computer operation (Windows, Excel, Power Point)
- At least one year experience in the administration and Finance
- At least one year experience in the community approach
- Preferably expert local people
Strong interest in development work with respect for confidentiality and commitment to Islamic Relief overall aims and objectives, including gender, equality and equal opportunities in all aspects of Islamic Relief’s work.
Islamic Relief is a faith based-non government organization that respects diversity and inclusiveness. Applicants from diverse religions, gender, race, and physical impairment are encouraged to apply.
- All Islamic Relief team members are expected to support all efforts towards accountability, specifically to our beneficiaries and to international standards guiding international relief and development work while actively engaging beneficiary communities as equal partners in the design, monitoring and evaluation of our field project
- Please send only your application letter and CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications submit directly to Islamic Relief Indonesia Office will not be considered. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
The deadline for submitting applications is: 13 January 2018