Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Title : Finance and Admin Manager
Location : Indonesia
Department Name : Program Delivery
At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. The promise of a healthy life. Of a decent livelihood. Of sustainable natural resources that benefit communities. Now more than ever in its 42-year history, Pact is helping millions of people who are poor and marginalized discover and build their own solutions and take ownership over their future.
Pact enables systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development.
Pact seeks a Finance & Administration Manager for the current USAID-funded Linkages across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES) project. The purpose of this project is to accelerate the ability of key population-led civil society organizations to plan, deliver and optimize comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment services to reduce HIV transmission among key populations in Indonesia and help those who are HIV positive live longer.
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Finance & Administration Manager is a member of the senior management team with responsibility for overall financial management of the project and oversight of human resources, administration, and procurement services. In addition to leading the effective and appropriate use of financial resources of the project, monitoring of expenditures, and preparation of financial reports, s/he will oversee the human resources and procurement activities of the Pact Indonesia office. S/he will ensure implementation of financial, human resources and procurement policies in line with USG regulations and Pact policies.
- Lead and implement policies, guidelines, and criteria for the management of project finances and sub-grants in accordance with Pact standards and USAID regulations.
- Provide leadership on all budget, expenditure monitoring and monthly financial reporting.
- Develop project budgets and identify and implement strategies to ensure spending is on track and in line with project implementation.
- In collaboration with HQ-staff, prepare and submit financial reports and cash requests to donors.
- Work closely with Pact headquarters to ensure compliance and effective and proactive fiscal management of Pact Indonesia.
- Provide technical assistance and training to staff and grantees on financial policies and procedures for grants management, including advising sub-grantees on financial accounting, reporting, procurement, and other compliance practices associated with the program.
- Ensure financial monitoring systems provide timely and relevant reports to Pact staff, including analysis and tracking of grant commitments (e.g. cash advances), obligations, awards and liquidations, to support efficient accountable grant implementation.
Human Resources & Procurement
- Oversight of and coordination with the Grants unit as well as training/mentoring of staff where necessary in the administration of the project’s grantees.
- Supervise HR Officer and ensure that s/he properly carries out his/her responsibilities.
- Ensure HR & personnel policies and procedures are in line with the best practices and compliant with Pact policies and Government of Indonesia labor law.
- Ensure personnel & recruitment files are kept up-to-date, secure and confidential.
- Ensure transparency of the staff recruitment and hiring process and that established policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensure Pact Indonesia HR policies are competitive with peer organizations.
- Ensure that the highest standards of ethics and confidentiality are maintained.
- Ensure gender equity and equality within the area of work, particularly in recruitment/selection and challenge any non-compliance to the policy and procedures.
- Coordinate with staff and other senior management to resolve staff conflict.
- Supervise Administration Officer and ensure that s/he properly carries out his/her responsibilities.
- Ensure administrative policies and procedures are in line with best practices and compliant with Pact policies.
- Oversee management of Pact office premises and assets.
- Oversee visa and other immigration requirements (as applicable).
- Oversee the travel and logistical arrangements for staff to operate effectively.
- Training staff on USAID and Pact administrative policies and procedures.
- Ensure procurement and property management policies and procedures are in line with best practices and compliant with USAID and Pact regulations and policies.
- Support grants-related management activities beginning from pre-award assessments, monitoring/compliance visits, and close-out procedures (as applicable).
- Master’s degree or higher in accounting, finance, business administration or related field.
- At least five years of relevant experience, with progressively increased responsibilities.
- Experience managing the finances of USAID- funded programs.
- Fluency in written/spoken English.
- Absolute integrity, highest standard of ethics and trustworthiness
- Local candidates highly encouraged to apply.
To apply, please send CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the position to: email@example.com no later than 15th October 2017, Put the position as the subject of your email. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.