Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a newly established non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:
Finance & Admin Manager
Duty Station : Jakarta, Indonesia
The Finance & Admin Manager will provide leadership and management of the finance functions which include promote financial stewardship, accountability, reliability and accuracy of accounting and financial reports, develop, define and implement financial policies in compliance with YKI financial policy and procedures. S/he will also oversee and manage the whole admin activities within organization, including logistical support, IT, and Communication.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure alignment of donor’s Finance Policy and YKI Finance Manual in the finance and accounting practice.
- Ensure timely, accurate and relevant reporting.
- Implement efficient and effective internal controls/measures.
- Provide advice and coordination for budgeting process, budget guidelines (goal owner & implementer).
- Manage organization budget and cash flow.
- Conduct monthly financial analysis of the balance sheet, income statement, and provide feedback on the overall performance.
- Ensure implementation of reasonable financial policies that are consistent.
- Monitor and ensure the effectiveness of staff and leadership development process of his/her team.
- Develop and implement effective staff performance management of his/her team members.
- Manage office maintenance.
- Responsible for safety, security and oversight of assets & inventory – routine physical asset checks, condition and location.
- Responsible and coordinate for all organization’s procurement and logistic, including office supplies etc.; in terms of the records, report and distributions.
- Ensure all IT systems and communications (hardware and software) are working properly in supporting organization’s operations.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- University degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration.
Competencies and skills:
- Proven experience in accounting for at least 5 years
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Taxation and Audit
- Strong knowledge in Procurement and Logistic system
- Internet application
- Excellent English
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 October 2017 at the latest
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.