Swisscontact is the organization of the Swiss private sector for development cooperation. Its aim is to promote private economic and social development in selected countries in the South and East through advisory services, training and continuing education. With over 30 years of experience in Indonesia.
Swisscontact Indonesia Foundation (SIF) is a locally registered organization having an association with Swisscontact. SIF core working areas include business development, access to finance, micro finance, environmental management, value chain development and local economic development.
Currently, SIF is looking for: Finance & Administration Assistant
- General administration SIF and to support the operation of SIF based on specific requests;
- Perform specified project management services assigned to him/her, including tasks related to project implementation and administration;
- Cash accountant according to specific instructions;
- Provide project-related general secretarial and accounting duties, maintenance of project budget and equipment;
- Organize general administration of SIF;
- Maintain database of SIF contact information;
- Coordinate time schedule for Executive Director;
- Organize travel planning for all SIF’s staff and project(s) according to specific instructions;
- Organize document filing;
- Support organization of meetings and events according to specific instructions;
- Support project implementation according to specific instructions;
- Maintain time recording according to SIF instructions;
- Maintain expense recording for the activities conducted according to SIF accounting standards and Project manual;
- Preparation of progress reporting for internal Team Meetings;
Supervisor: Senior Accountant
Direct Subordinate: None
- Vocational School (Sekolah Kejuruan) – preferable SMEA or D3 Degree – preferable from Accounting/Secretary;
- Fluent in English would be an additional advantage
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply, or maximum 1 year experience for the same function
Interested candidates can submit application, CV and recent photograph directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org, please indicates in the subject: “FAA SIF”. Closing date for the submission: Monday, April 1, 2013, 3pm WIB.