Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
About Tetra Tech
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology. Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services—delivering the best solutions to meet our clients’ needs. In a complex world with competing demands for limited resources, Tetra Tech offers clear solutions made possible with sound science, understanding, innovation, and industry-leading approaches.
The Indonesia Clean Energy Development (ICED II) Project is a sixty (60) month project funded by the USAID (United States Agency for International Development) and implemented by Tetra Tech ES, from May 2015 through May 2020. The purpose of USAID’s Tetra Tech is to assist the GOI in establishing an effective policy, regulatory and incentive environment for low-emission growth in the energy sector, while simultaneously attracting public- and private-sector investment in clean energy development.
The Finance and Administration Manager is a full time position based in the ICED II Project Jakarta office. She/he has overall responsibility to plan, manage and administer the ICED II project finance operations. She/he coordinates with the Tetra Tech home office as well as the USAID finance office. She/he is a member of the ICED Administrative Management Team. She/he reports to the Deputy Chief of Party.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and updates, as needed, the Tetra Tech ICED II Finance Manual
- Manages finance and treasury responsibilities including budgeting, cash management, reporting and monthly/quarterly forecasting
- Manages petty cash
- Manages Accounts Payable function including processing and paying vendor invoices, verification of invoices against purchase orders
- Works closely with the program staffs to ensure compliance and provide guidance as needed for the proper documentation and coding of activity costs
- Records financial activities in Quick Books and submit monthly files within 1 week of month end
- Submits receipts and other records of financial transactions to the home office accounting team
- Provides general supporting activities such as the administration of company legal documents, filings, registrations, and permits as required by Indonesian tax laws
- Handles Indonesian taxation, which include prepare tax calculation, made payments and compile monthly / annual tax report
- Verifies compliance with USAID procurement regulations
- Manage field office subcontracting
- Reviews and approve staff expense in accordance with personnel and operations policies
- Coordinates with the home office accounting team and home office contracts specialist in preparing monthly funding requests, monthly bankbook submissions, quarterly accruals reporting and other requests as needed
- Supervises the administration unit, consisting of office manager/procurement, human resources and finance
- Assists the Deputy Chief of Party and Tetra Tech home office in preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports to USAID
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or economics
- At least 10 years of professional experience in accounting or finance, including at least 5 years of experience in managing/supervising staff in accounting, procurement and human resource management
- Experience working with USAID and/or donor agency funded projects
- Fluency in both Bahasa Indonesian and English required
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player, responsive to local and home office requests
- Highly organized in planning, giving directions/explaining procedures, and maintaining documentation
Application Contact and Details To Apply:
Interested applicants should send a resume and a cover letter describing relevant academic and employment experience, the names and contact information for 3 (three) references, and salary expectations.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com no later than April 17, 2017. Early submission of qualified CVs will be prioritized.