Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Finance and Administration Officer for
Village Boundary Setting and Resource Mapping (VBS/RM) Kecamatan Technical Team
Abt Associates has been selected by the Millennium Challenge Account-Indonesia to implement the one-year Participatory Mapping and Planning (PMaP) 6 project. Through this project Abt Associates will help over 300 rural villages in fifteen districts throughout the country to delineate and demarcate their boundaries and map their resources to attract future investment in areas that will improve rural livelihoods in an environmentally sustainable manner. In this project, Abt Associates and its team of Indonesian specialists and subcontractors will implement the 21-step Village Boundary Setting/Resource Management (VBS/RM) methodology in collaboration with local communities and government through a participatory process.
Abt Associates is seeking Finance and Administration Manager who will manage the day-to-day accounting of assigned VBS/RM Kecamatan Technical Teams. Reporting directly to the VBS/RM Team Leader and Abt Associates Accounting Department, the position will be based in sub-district locations in Sumatra Barat or Jambi for five to six months. Frequent travel to assigned villages within the Kecamatan will be required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follow organization’s financial policies and procedures;
- Prepare advance request for daily operations along with their supporting documents;
- Prepare bank reconciliation;
- Accurate and timely data-entry of daily transactions;
- Prepare and finalize all routine monthly financial reports;
- Prepares travel advances & settlements for all field local staff per organization policy;
- Assists with coordination and preparation of meetings and other events;
- Any additional tasks per the instructions of VBS/RM Team Leader & Finance Contract Administration Manager
- Bachelor degree in Accounting;
- 5+ years of relevant accounting / finance experience;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Previous experience with donor-funded projects is preferred;
- Ability to work under pressure, within a team, and meet deadlines;
- Five month posting commitment in Sumatra Barat or Jambi. Extensive travel within region is required;
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia, some knowledge of English helpful;
- Experience and local knowledge in the Provinces of Sumatra Barat and Jambi are a plus.
Interested candidates may send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com before Oct 03,2017. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.