Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Finance & Administration Officer (EU SHARE) – 6 (six) month contract August 2018 to January 2019 with the possibility to extend
Nuffic Neso Indonesia is part of a worldwide network of Netherlands Education Support Offices, and is an overseas office of Nuffic, the Netherlands expertise and service centre for internationalisation in education. Its key activities are:
- Study in Holland promotion and student counselling for Indonesian students
- Providing information on study programmes and internship places for Dutch students in Indonesia
- Institutional cooperation
- Market information and analysis
- Holland Alumni network
- Management of scholarship programmes (StuNed, Orang Tulip, EU SHARE)
We currently have a vacancy of Finance & Administration Officer within the framework of the SHARE programme (EU Support to Higher Education in ASEAN Region). SHARE is implemented by the British Council, Campus France, DAAD, ENQA, EUA and Nuffic.
The global objective of the SHARE programme is to strengthen regional cooperation, enhance the quality, regional competitiveness and internationalisation of ASEAN higher education institutions. The result areas are:
ASEAN Qualification Reference Framework/Regional Quality Assurance
Nuffic Neso Indonesia is in charge of the implementation of an intra-ASEAN and ASEAN-EU scholarship programme. The Programme has started in January 2015 and the implementation period is until the end of 2018. Our consortium is currently negotiating an extension of the SHARE project for up to three years’
For our EU SHARE Scholarship Team, we are looking for a:
Finance and Administration Officer
- Support the administrative and financial organization of the scholarship programme
- Prepare payments for all fund transfers related to scholarship programs
- Monitor the payment disbursement process
- Regularly review the procedure and standard documents and forms of the scholarship programme and make necessary adjustments and/or revisions
- Draft financial reports
- Provide relevant information to Senior Scholarship Officer for report-writing purpose.
- Implement the EU and SHARE (including Nuffic) Financial Rules and Procedures over all financial services and transactions
- Serve as finance – contact person if there is query from vendor/universities/consortium partners/other beneficiaries
- Monitor payment disbursement and financial settlements processes
- Maintain the account schedules and complete record of all pertinent financial and administrative documents
- Provide document and analysis requested by the external and internal auditor.
- Reporting to Senior scholarship officer on daily basis and periodically to the Team Coordinator Scholarships and Director
- Bachelor’s degree (S1) in a relevant subject
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in a relevant position
- Knowledge of and experience in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of EU funding would be an advantage
- Ability to prioritize and work to deadlines
- Excellent English communication skills and Bahasa Indonesia in speaking and writing
- Computer literate especially in MS office applications and Accounting software
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Demonstrated sound oral and written communication skills and sound interpersonal skills, including experience in cross-cultural environment and international settings
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with stakeholders.
- Proven skills in problem solving in a complex organisational environment and in work planning.
How to apply?
Please send your applications (including CV and cover letter) via e-mail to: email@example.com mentioning ‘Finance and Administration Officer’ in the subject line. The deadline is 11 July 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please visit: www.nesoindonesia.or.id