Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Nuffic Neso Indonesia is part of a worldwide network of Netherlands Education Support Offices, and is an overseas office of EP-Nuffic, the Netherlands expertise and service centre for internationalisation in education. Its key activities are:
- Study in Holland promotion and student counselling for Indonesian students
- Providing information on study programmes and internship places for Dutch students in Indonesia
- Institutional cooperation
- Market information and analysis
- Holland Alumni network
- Management of scholarship programmes (StuNed, Orang Tulip, EU SHARE)
We currently have a vacancy of Finance & Administration Officer within the framework of the SHARE programme (EU Support to Higher Education in ASEAN Region). SHARE is implemented by the British Council, Campus France, DAAD, ENQA, EUA and EP-Nuffic.
The global objective of the SHARE programme is to strengthen regional cooperation, enhance the quality, regional competitiveness and internationalisation of ASEAN higher education institutions. The result areas are:
- Policy dialogues
- ASEAN Qualification Reference Framework/Regional Quality Assurance
- Credit Transfer/Scholarships.
Nuffic Neso Indonesia is in charge of the implementation of an intra-ASEAN and ASEAN-EU scholarship programme. The Programme has started in January 2015 and the implementation period is until the end of 2018.
For our EU SHARE Scholarship Team, we are looking for a:
Finance and Administration Officer
- Support the administrative and financial organization of the scholarship programme
- Prepare payments for all fund ransfers related to scholarship programs
- Monitor the payment disbursement process
- Regularly review the procedure and standard documents and forms of the scholarship programme and make necessary adjustments and/or revisions
- Draft financial reports
- Provide relevant information to Senior Scholarship Officer for report-writing purpose.
- Reporting to Team Coordinator Scholarships on daily basis and periodically to the director.
- Bachelor’s degree (S1) in a relevant subject
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in a relevant position
- Knowledge of and experience in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to prioritize and work to deadlines
- Excellent English communication skills and Bahasa Indonesia in speaking and writing
- Knowledge of another ASEAN language would be an advantage
- Computer literate especially in MS office applications and Accounting software
- Able to work in a team and independently
How to apply?
Please send your applications (including CV and cover letter) via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ‘Finance and Administration Officer’ in the subject line. The deadline is 13 March 2017. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please visit: www.nesoindonesia.or.id.