Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation. Founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago, we have built a long-term, local presence in 38 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our global teams of local and international advisors work with local partners to equip communities, businesses and organisations with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development.
To support its operation, SNV Indonesia is currently seeking for highly qualified national candidate to fill in the position of Finance Administrator.
Purpose of the Job
Collect, record (financial) data into systems, analyze, take appropriate actions in case of deviations, prepare the financial reports including HR and/or project related data to the donor and to SNV according the donor- and SNV project management- , accounting- and control framework policies and procedures and under guidance and directions of the Project Manager and/or Finance Officer in order to ensure full administrative compliance, data accessibility and accurate insights at any time for the relevant project(s).
1) Finance project administration support
- Familiarize with the project proposal budget, the translation to the relevant project document as per the project management procedures, all donor requirements, reporting dates & formats and SNV internal reporting requirements
- Record financial transactions according to instructions of Project Manager, project management procedures and SNV accounting procedures, into the SNV financial administration system and identify and address any bottlenecks in processing
- Monitor if all financial transactions are done according to donor and SNV authorizations and procedures, especially the procurement regulations
- Follow up on project related receipts and payments, reconcile bank balances, prepare financial transactions and manage liquidity levels of the project, based on guidelines of the Donor, Finance Officer and SNV accounting procedures and internal control frameworks
2) Reporting & monitoring
- Review and check data, time and costs booked to the project according to the project management and financial procedures, check periodically (weekly and monthly) together with Project Manager the administration and corrects errors if needed
- Support the Project Manager in timely, complete and correct financial donor reporting and in preparing budget revisions for donor according to donor guidelines and compliant to the project management and financial procedures
- Support Project Manager in providing monthly feedback to Finance Officer concerning cost and time booked to the project, forecasts and explanations of general deviations
3) Review and check data within specific administration and correct mistakes and deficiencies conform administrative procedures, identify bottlenecks and address to supervisor
4) Document and archive relevant documentation, keep files complete and up to date and maintain quality and accessibility of archive and files, conform administrative procedures and filing procedures
5) Regularly consolidate data from the administration into reports and overviews and prepare management information to FO, HRO and/or management, using the provided formats and based on guidelines from the supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance Management
- Three to Five years of relevant experience relevant in Finance Administration/ Accounting function or similar with detailed knowledge of project contracts and project accounting.
- Proven experience in supporting projects funded by by bilateral donors (i.e. DGIS, DFID or EU.
- Native Indonesian speaker with a good command of spoken and written English
- Good computer skills (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point, Internet and Outlook)
- Knowledge/experience in SAP is a plus.
- Knowledget/expereince in Tax is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with donors and project team
- Good negotiation and coordination skills.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Ability to work independently and with the team.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Initiative and creative in solving problems.
Contract duration: 1 year with possiblity of extension
Desired start date: September/October 2018
Duty station: Jakarta
How to apply
If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, we invite you to apply by sending your CV and letter of motivation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14 September 2018 with subject “Finance Administrator”.
Working at SNV
SNV offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. We offer a challenging work environment, opportunities to lead and innovate, and a commitment to growing your skills in a fulfilling and diverse working environment. For more information, please visit our website: www.snv.org
We do not appreciate third-party mediation based on this advertisement.