Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Founded in 2002 by President William J. Clinton, the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to strengthening integrated health systems around the world and expanding access to care and treatment for HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, Vaccine, Malaria and other illnesses. CHAI currently is seeking qualified individual candidate to take a role as Finance and Admin Officer. Under supervision of Finance Manager this position requires these following criterias :
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Process payments thru Cash and Bank transfer and ensure that adequate supporting documentation and approval is obtained before payments are processed.
- Accurately record transactions in to QuickBooks and prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare documentation for payment transactions including but not limited to cash advances, petty cash, In-house transfer, checks and transfer form.
- Ensure all transactions are supported with proper and complete documents and alignment with CHAI financial & compliance manual as well as Donors requirements.
- Check and Reconcile programmatic advances settlement and ensure all supporting document attached, sufficient, and valid.
- Maintain a filing retention system hardcopy and electronic for all finance records in order to comply with auditing practices.
- Responsible on income tax deduction and payment for PPh Pasal 4 (2), 21/26, 23/26 by using e–billing and e-SPT as well as tax reporting in timely manner.
- Administer petty cash account and ensure that all expenses have supporting documentation attached to ensure accountability of the funds.
- Ensure Office running cost bills are paid in timely manner.
- Check travel request, travel advances & travel expense claim report prior to approval and payment released.
- Assisting in general office support.
- Assisting in Programmatic event when required.
- Coordinating of travel arrangements when required.
- Completing general clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and distribution of mail
- Assisting on HR related issues such as Jamsostek Report/Enrollment, Health Insurance Claim, Consultancy Agreement, Leave balance, Notification Letter of Contract Extension and Termination.
- Tracking employee training needs and providing feedback on courses/exercises completed.
- Updating Asset register list regularly.
- Perform other tasks as necessary assigned by Supervisor/Country Director
Qualifications & Skills :
- The candidate should be graduated from accounting, finance or business administration field.
- Minimum 5 (five) years relevant work experience in finance/accounting and administration/HR with development works /INGO. Having experience previously with USAID Project would be preferred.
- Familiar with QuickBooks is required.
- Able to communicate oral and written in English and Bahasa.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in high-pressure, fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Showing customer service orientation and ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups.
- High standard of personal and professional integrity.
- Uphold the value of transparency and accountability through avoiding any conflict of interest.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to Indonesiaoffice@clintonhealthaccess.org, not later than July 27, 2018. Please stated “Finance and Admin Officer – Name” as subject line