Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
Plan International is an independent child rights and humanitarian organisation committed to children living a life free of poverty, violence and injustice. For more than 75 years, in powerful partnerships we have been supporting children to gain the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to claim their rights to a fulfilling life, today and in the future. We place a specific focus on girls and women, who are most often left behind. We are now active in more than 70 countries. In Indonesia, Plan International started to work in 1969 based on the memorandum of understanding with the Government of Indonesia. Currently we work in 4 provinces: Jakarta, Central Java, West Nusa Tenggara and East Nusa Tenggara and sponsors more than 40,000 children.
Plan International Indonesia is looking for dynamic staff to be based in Country Office ( Jakarta ) for the position: Finance and Admin Project Officer ( Contract Based )
- General Management Assists the Project Manager in the management of Project operations.
- Planning and Budgeting Monitors cash flow, prepares fund request to facilitate monthly transfer of funds needed by the field. Monitors financial performance of the field in terms of set budgets (operating expenses, grants, etc.). Payment Processing Ensures that expenditures are authorized and approved, and supported by adequate documentation. Ensures that Plan International Indonesia funds are utilized and accounted for based on generally accepted accounting principles and Plan International Indonesia standards.
- Accounting/Reports Ensures that financial transactions are properly inputted in the SAP application/system. Ensures that transactions are properly coded, and if applicable, expense allocations are properly made.
- Administration Oversees and administers the day-today activities of the office; follow the policies, procedures, and systems of Plan International Indonesia which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Procurement and Logistics. Ensures that Plan International Indonesia and donor procurement policies are implemented in the field. Coordinates with the Country Office the project office’s needs, and any issues and actions involving HR, Admin and logistics.
- Together with CO Admin staff, conducts assets inventory and physical count. Participates in project staff meetings. Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the Project Manager and other working relation on Country Office.
- Bachelor university degree is Economics majoring in Accounting.
- At least 3 year experiences in handling finance & accounting.
- Have an analytical thinking.
- Reliable, committed personality and strong moral character.
- Good both Indonesia and English (oral and written)
Range Salary: IDR 5 000 000 – 7 000 000
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than September 30, 2016 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org. Please fill the ‘subject’ column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Location)-(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.