Lowongan kerja ini meneruskan dari milis DevJobsIndo.
The Institute for International Peace Building (Yayasan Prasasti Perdamaian) is a Non-Profit Organization, concern on the issue on Peace Building and Conflict Transformation. We seek qualified Indonesian candidates for the positions below:
Finance and Administration Officer (1 Person)
- Conduct financial transactions and accounting transaction.
- Maintain existing financial systems including petty cash, income and expenditure records, process all payment through cashflow and monthly bank reconciliation.
- Assist in preparation of program report and monthly/annual report.
- Responsible for any travel arrangement (ticketing, accommodation, local transport, etc).
- Conducting correspondence, documentation and archiving.
- Buying office equipment needs and household.
- Perform maintenance and repair of office equipment on a regular basis.
- Education minimum diploma/bachelor degree in accounting/finance/administration.
- Maximum 27 years old.
- Experience minimum 1 year (fresh graduate are welcome).
- Having knowledge and experience for financial report (cash and bank transaction, cashflow and general journal).
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good administrative/office management skill
- Able to multi-task, establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to start working immediately.
Interested candidate should submit the application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th September, 2016.