YSIK (Yayasan Sosial Indonesia untuk Kemanusiaan), is a resource organization seeking applications from suitable persons to a position as a:
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
- In charge of the overall Program finance department.
- Maintain and establish internal control systems and ensure they are working.
- Be involved in budget forecasting, preparation, and ensuring that the budgets are adhered to
- Prepare the monthly financial accounts and the supporting schedules.
- Coordinate the monthly report with cashier on the cash book
- Write general ledger and prepare management reports and recommendations for the director every month
- Ensure petty cash and working advances are well accounted.
- Ensure the Programs adhere to the set systems by carrying out regular internal audits
- Provide technical support and information to Program administrators in relation to the latest financial requirements.
- Ensure the Fixed assets of the organization are safe by:
- Reconcile debtors and creditors on a monthly basis.
- Ensure Grants received or paid out are recorded and accounted for accurately and promptly.
- Issue Local purchase Orders to suppliers.
- Verify all supporting documentations before authorizing payments.
- Ensure the Organization is complying with the International accounting Standards
- Helping the director to administer the personnel matters and maintain the files
- Holds minimum undergraduate degree S1 in finance or accounting
- Has experience working in NGOs sector
- Has sufficient English language skill, both spoken and written
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office and QuickBooks
- Confident, innovative, proactive and fun loving
- Knowledge on programming is an added advantage
- A high level of self-motivation and ability to work within an energetic and busy team environment.
- An experiences on human resources will be advantages
Please email resume and cover letter and expected salary before June 20, 2010 to email@example.com. Include job code in subject line: PO FA